Truth or dare mishap

It was a cold, stormy day in Gravity Falls. Everyone was indoors and no one dared to go outside. The Lightning strikes and thunder grumbles were terrifying to everyone.
"I am so bored." Dipper Pines said to his twin sister as they looked out the window. She nodded.
"Me too. I feel like everything fun is gone because of the dumb rain!" They soon heard the door open.
"Man, do you guys hear the storm? It's getting intense."
"Wendy!" Mabel jumped up and ran to her older friend, hugging her tight.
"Wendy help! We're really bored, there's nothing to do, and Dipper ate all the food!" Mabel screamed. Just then, the lights when out and they were left in the darkness.
"Oh come on! Where's Stan? He'll know how to fix this." Wendy said.
"He's not here. Him and Soos went to a money convention." The twins said.
"Ugh. Now what are we supposed to do? The shack is closed due to no tourists today. And there isn't-" Wendy got cut off when the lights came back on.
"Well, that solves that problem. What do you guys wanna do?" The twins looked at each other and Mabel smiled.
"Truth or dare!!!" Dipper and Wendy groaned but agreed to play. Later, Mabel asked Wendy truth or dare.
"Dare me dude." Mabel smirked. "I dare you to sing a song to Dipper about how much you loooovveeeeee him!" Dipper blushed and stood up.
"Come on Mabel! Why do you always have to do this." He said and ran away. Wendy looked at Mabel and frowned.
"I'll be back. Don't follow me!" She said knowing that was something Mabel would always do.
----------------------------------------------
Wendy found Dipper in her secret hiding spot. The rain had past and a rainbow came through the sky. Dipper was sitting on the edge of the roof picking at an old leaf that had fell from the tree.
"I- Dipper...-" she was cut off by him.
"It's fine, Wendy. Really. She does that all the time. It's actually normal for me now." The end of that sentence made Wendy's heart break a little.
"I mean, you already rejected me and I get that. It's okay. I know I'm too young. I mean, we're three years apart. That would never work." There went her heart again
Crack.
He kept going. "But you probably wouldn't want to date me anyways. I'm just a nothing."
Crack.
"Dipper, I-" he cut her off again.
"It's fine, Wendy.
It's fine.
Crack.
I'm fine
Crack.
Just perfect.
Crack.
"Oh I can't take it anymore!" Wendy screamed and ran over to the young boy and kissed him deeply on the lips. Dipper instantly kissed back, even being as surprised as he was. It was a long kiss and Wendy was surprised that the young twelve year old was such a good kisser. Soon, they pulled away, being the only reason was they needing air, and smiled.
"Dipper. I really like you. Scratch that. I don't like you. I love you." Dipper's eyes widened.
"R-really? But I thought...-"
"I've always liked you. But ever since now I've been too embarrassed to say anything. And Dipper, don't ever say you're a nothing. You are the biggest something that I've ever known. You fight monsters, protect me, your sister, and you're the most amazing person I know."
"T-thanks Wendy. So...are we going to...?"
"How about we keep our love and relationship a secret from everyone. I don't want anything bad happening to you." Dipper smiled and nodded.
"We should probably get back inside. Mabel is probably wondering where we are." They laughed and stood up. Wendy grabbed her young lover's hand and they went back down to the shack, hoping their secret relationship will be a big success.

Guys it's 3:00am here I'm sorry that sucked!!!
Okay but today is the Fourth of July so I might not make another one shot until tomorrow so stay awesome and comment what you thought about this! Thanks!

-pinetrees.faller.