Chapter 3: Letting go.

Chapter 3

He stood by the bed watching me as I stripped off my clothes, allowing them to fall to the floor at my feet. His eyes followed my every movement, but he didn't move a muscle. Instead, he stood there naked in all his innocence, his hands at his sides and his lower lip trapped between his teeth, causing his dimples to make an appearance.

When I walked over to stand before him, he tilted his head up so he could look at my face. A trained sub would have known to lower his eyes in the presence of his master; but then that was the problem wasn't it? He was untrained...painfully innocent to a world I knew like the back of my hand.

He flinched when I lifted my hand, then seemed to relax when I only ran it slowly through his hair. He was expecting to be hurt. He probably always did. I frowned and it was only when he saw it that he lowered his head and his gaze. I ran my hand down from his curls, past his cheek and came to a stop under his chin, where I tilted it up so he could look at me. His eyes were wide with expectation and something else...dread? Uncertainty? Nervousness? I couldn't tell.

"We won't be using any aids tonight." I told him.

"Yes sir." Came his hushed reply. Tonight it would just be us. No whips, no floggers, no objects between us. It would just be my flesh against his as I showed him how a sub should really be treated.

"Kiss me." I commanded and after only the briefest hesitation, he went on his tiptoes and did just that.

Like everything else, he wasn't very well practiced in the art of kissing. He was hesitant and timid and clearly unsure of what to do with his hands. What this told me was that they simply fucked him and left...I doubted he'd experienced much foreplay, if any at all; Just another misdeed to add to the list.

I placed my hand on the back of his neck and guided him. His lips were soft and moist and I brushed them with my own before suckling first on one, then another. I was thorough and by the time I was done with them, they were red and supple.

I pulled away briefly to look at him. His eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted. I felt the heat roll through me and I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply, reveling in the feel of it when his hands came to rest hesitantly on my chest. When I pulled back seconds later it was only to swipe my tongue across his lower lip and I caught him when he swayed toward me.

He was much shorter now that he was no longer balancing on the tip of his toes, so I lifted him completely off the ground, deposited him in the center of the bed and hovered over him; my knees on either side of his legs. By now he was watching me again, but his lids were slightly parted and his face was flushed. I stroked his cheek and they drifted closed.

 When I captured his lips again, a soft, half-moan, half whimper escaped him. I pressed him into the sheets, my hot flesh against his as I continued to tease his lips. I brushed mine against his, I licked, I suckled and nibbled, before finally sliding my tongue into his mouth, allowing our tongues mingle and flick and play. He moaned and his hips bucked against mine; once, twice, three times, before I reached down and stayed him with my hand. When I pulled away again he was breathless and his lips were swollen.

I leaned close and kissed the spot just below his ear and he shivered, so I kissed it again and he all but melted in my arms. He turned his head to allow me access as I trailed faint kisses down his neck, over his shoulders and across his chest until I took one rosy nipple into my mouth. He gasped and arched his back slightly off the bed as I sucked it and grazed it with my teeth. When I moved on to the next, his fingers were biting into my biceps and his breath came in quick pants.

The next time I pulled away, it was to reach for the lube and a condom from the side table. He watched me as I dropped them on the bed beside us and when I ran my hands down his legs and gripped his ankles to part them, his eyes drifted to the ceiling. His sex was firm and ready between his legs and I ran my hands on the inside of his thighs, and around his turgid organ, without ever actually touching him. Every time my hands drifted close, he toes would curl and his hips would rise, but still I continued to tease. I wanted him to feel me on every inch of his body. I wanted to fill his senses and excite him to a point he'd ever felt before.