Chapter 5

"I'm not falling for you all over again right?"

I wasn't sure if I heard him right, but my heart was pounding violently in my chest, and I barely breathed to stay still.

'This is just a dream. Just a dream,' I thought.

Ignoring my thoughts and everything, I stayed in that stiff position and eventually fell deep asleep.

***
The next morning, Taehyung and I went back home after the short camping trip.

"We're homee!" Taehyung exclaimed when he opened the door. I threw everything to the side and plopped on the couch.

"We're going out again later right?" I asked him.

"What? I'm tired," Taehyung said and turned on the television.

"Yah! You said to take turns choosing an outing. It's my turn now," I said.

He sighed, "Where do you wanna go?"

"Hmm..." I thought for awhile, "The museum?"

"WHAT?! No way. How is that an outing?! It's a dumb choice, I'm not going," He said and ignored me.

"No fair! But it's my turn to choose! I can choose wherever I wanna go to!" I folded my arms and frowned.

"Then you go by yourself," Taehyung blatantly said, pissing me off.

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and stomped off, heading to my room. I entered my room and slammed the door shut behind me.

Throwing myself on the bed, I took my pillow and buried my face in it, screaming.

"Uggghhh!" I groaned, "Why is he so selfish. I knew this would happen."

I wanted to go the museum so badly, because it was newly opened to the public. I planned to just go to the museum myself, since he doesn't wanna come along.

I took a nap about two to three hours before waking up for a shower. I wore a pastel pink pullover and a pair of jeans. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room.

I turned to my left and looked at the door to Taehyung's room. 'I'm sure he's sleeping,' I thought.

I rolled my eyes and continued making my way down and headed out of the house.

Just when I was about to open up the gate, Taehyung's car horned and I got startled. Taehyung rolled down the car window and poked his head out, grinning at me.

I stared at him, "What?"
"Get in the car, let's go," he said.

"I thought you told me to go by myself?" I said and folded my arms.

"Stop making so much noise and hop on, ugh," He said, still waiting in his car.

I decided to just ignore him and continued unlocking the gate. Just then, Taehyung went out of his car and stomped towards me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"I said let's go," Taehyung sternly spoke to me as he opened the door and pushed me in the car.

I sighed and breathed out heavily out of frustration.

Minutes later, we were still on our way to the museum.

"What museum is it?" Taehyung suddenly asked me.

"History museum," I gave a short reply.

"So, we're here," Taehyung said and swiftly parked his car. I went out of the car and excitedly entered the museum.

I went around, interested looking at all the artefacts and taking pictures. Meanwhile, Taehyung was dragging his feet behind me, dreading to follow me around.