i cant believe it.

I looked up at her. She smiled handing me a scrumpled piece of paper and a orange pen, I looked back at her in a confused manor. She pointed at my phone hoping i would get the idea. I looked down to where she was pointing and it clicked. I co-ordinated my hands and eyes and slowly I began to write my number down. I finnished and paused. She grew to her feet and patted me on my back. I looked up. She smiled, I smiled back looking into her glistening blue eyes. I took a deep breath and turned back round. Pacing to the door I heard a sigh. "Ill call you. Every morning at 9am and every afternoon at 7 and if you dont reply i'll keep ringing." I smiled. She always knew how to treat a girl like me. She looked at me and sighed"you'd best be off, you have to go to uni later." I agreed and almost did a 'walk of shame' towards the door. Finaly having the confidance to turn the door nob I pulled it towards me. I took a step outside until all of a sudden my face went numb. It lost feeling. All of a sudden I heard an extreamly low pitch gasp. As soon as I could open my eyes I heard a punch like sound. I rose from the floor and almost fainted when I turned round to see my friend with blood on her wrist. I lifted my right arm to my nose to see blood on my ulna. I stood as still as a statue as thoughts ran through my head. 'Did she just punch me?!' more ran through my head. 'How the f*** could she do that?!' I slapped my hand against my mouth when I realised that the last 'thought' was not a thought. I had said it aloud. She pushed me backwards. I think she knew what I thought. She slammed the door in my face, infact it was close enough to trip me up. I pull myself up from the terrible fall I just had. I turn round to see what I just tripped up on. My face then became emotionless. I even think that it went blue.

I dragged him to his feet and poked him so many times that he came round. He stared at me. "What am i doing here?" he pondered. What was i supposed to reply?! Not even I knew why he was here! He punched my arm and smiled. " Of course I know why i'm here! Get that innocent,' i've just shat my pants' look off your face and come here" He made me blush. I was literally bright red. I was so embarassed, however I thought about hiding it in the hug he offered. It didnt last too long as i noticed blood pouring down from his face and pouring onto his shirt and dibbling into my hair. He opened his eyes and smirked. I pulled away and looked at his shirt not knowing anything about there being blood in my hair. I looked at his shirt for a while. The blood seemed to stop dripping at the point where my head was laying. I thought nothing and said to him. "Right ill take you home, im a student nurse studdying at the uni down the road. Ill clean up your face and give you a ride home! Oh God I feel really bad!" He looked at me and smiled again, he noded and we started walking. I smirked as he almost fell down the stairs, but karma struck when i missed the bottom step stacking it face first onto concrete flooring. He pulled me up and laughed.

We got home and i shoved him into the kitchen and got out my fist aid 'kit'. It was really a safe, but no one knew or bothered to ask. He paced for a bit. I saw his thin legs tremble and slapped my hand on the breakfast bar indicating him to sit on it. In flash he was already sitting on there all patiently staring at what i was uncovering from my 'kit'. He burst out crying when I put the anticeptic wipe to his lip. I held my hand to his face and looked into his deep blue eyes. "Dont worry, ill be done in less than a minute." He sniffed and held in the rest of his tears. "There!" I said as i flicked his nose. "It wasnt that bad was it?" His face pulled a sideways smile. This melted my heart. "pfft it couldn't have been worse!" he joked. I put my kit back in the cupboad and he left the room. I heard a creak in the floorboards and instantly knew he was in the living room. It was awkwardly silent until i heard a shout. "oh look theres a starbucks down there!" My face lit up and I began walking into the hallway grabbing my coat. "come on then, I know you want too! I need a good cuppa anyway!" He smiled and sprinted towards the door. I turned back and walked into my room. All of a sudden his face turned into utter confusion. I screeched down the hallway "oi come here and put this on! You cant go into the best coffee shop in existance looking like that!" I chucked him the first shirt i could find. I seemed to be the exact shirt that he was wearing, just a few sizes smaller. I smirked. "Thats better" I said as I began to twist the door nob.

"Oh my god." I sighed as I realised i hadnt topped up on petrol whilst i was in Tescos earlier. "well it looks like were going to have to walk." He gave me that sideways smile and got out of the car. "Thanks for all of this" I smiled and started crossing the road. My phone rang and I answered it not giving a care about who it was. I heard a voice. "Ello Georgia, y'alright?!" I laughed as I instantly knew who it was. "Hello louise!" I heard her sigh as I heard her mum screech down the line. "louise, its time to take your little sister into the living room to see mr easter bunny!" I bust out crying of laughter. "Sorry ive gotta go, ill ring later!" I waited for her to hang up as my hang up button didnt work. At this time I walked into starbucks and I looked at him. "Get what you like, ill grab a seat".

~BOYS P.O.V~

Shes so adorable. I cant help but smile round her! Even when she walkes to get a seat shes still adorable. Thoughts stopped running through my head as I heard the cashier asking what I wanted. I ended up deciding on a latte, something both me and her liked. I was interrogated by the man who looked like he wanted to punch me in the face and walked away. We talked a bit throught the time we were there. I had half and gave the other half to Georgia. She blushed and tried to hide it by covering her t-shirt over her face. My heart melted. LITERALLY. Soon the waiter came over and we asked for the bill. I scrambled my pocket and pulled my wallet out. I was pulling a five pound out when man screamed to get attention. I looked at her. I stood up, grabbed her hand and ran. She looked up at me in surprise and ran along with me. she laughed. we sprinted home and she let us in. For some reason I checked my pocket. I searched franticly trying to find my purse and realised. I must have left it there when I did the runner. I turned around begging her to come back with me when i saw her holding it in her hands. "you gave me a freaking heart attack!" She smiled. her beautiful teeth shone for about two seconds until she slapped her hand over them. She screamed "oh god. Dony look at them. please." I pulled a strange face and complimented her about them. I said a long list of things that was really rediculously irrelivant and smiled. I could see her smile back grinning once again!

"oh s***." I say. "I think I left my shirt in your car. Can you get it pleaseeee?" I pulled a puppy dog face and she stared to walk out. I followed behind her. I grinned as she stacked it again, missing the bottom step. I melt inside when she stands up laughing and saying "jeez that was casual".

~Georgia's P.O.V~

"That was casual" I said as i stood up from just stacking it down the bottom step. I saw him laugh and punched him in the arm. I open the gate and begin to cross the road. I was half way there when I pushed him out the way. In just a matter of seconds all I could see was darkess.

side note:

Erm so yeah that was just a bit. im aware my spelling, grammar and punctuation is absoloutely horrific but im going to upload some more tomorrow! but for now stay awesome bros :3