will it change?

I sat up and walked to my door hands and knees dancing uncontrollably. I crept through to the kitchen in order to get some pop tarts to get my mind off of Dan, but with so much spinning through my head, I walked into the door shattering the glass. Ugh I hate having a panel of glass for a kitchen door. I now understand Dan's pain when he comes in at 3 in the morning crying because he had walked into the door too. "I've had enough" I complain as I walk over the glass finding a tissue and a dustpan and brush. I dampened the tissue and held it up to my forehead.

*nightmare*

"hey babe" Louise said to Dan before she found Dan's hand glide over her face. "don't call me babe you prick." me and Louise exchanged looks. Dan left the room and headed into the kitchen, where again he had hit his head on the door. I didn't really care that he went into the kitchen as he was ALWAYS in that room. I ran in to check that he was okay, and Louise had followed behind. Dan started to speak until he was interrupted by the doorbell. He glared over at Louise who then ran to get the door, although, as the front door was the other side of the apartment, there was a couple of seconds silence before the door had opened. We heard the door slam shut and voices getting quieter. Soon after, i get a text. 'hey Philip, watch Dan, hes being strange.somethings wrong.anyways Georgia's coming back, shes at the parking space by Tescos, you know, where we normally park? there, I've just gone to help, wont be long (: .' shes back! i looked up at Dan who was glaring at me with one hand behind his back, locked in one position. " i love you Phil." he spoke. i had to tell him, it would crush him if i didn't reply. "Dan?" i held his hand. i was ready to tell him. "i don't love you. i mean as a friend, i would do anything for you! but as more than a friend.... i think Georgia's filled that space four years ago." i didn't dare look up at him, as i knew he would be sad, or angry. i looked up,but stared at his hair instead. in all of a sudden his lips crashed against mine, causing the hairs on my spine to rise. he pulled back revealing what he had behind his back. a knife. "Phil. I've been waiting for ages to do that. i love you Phil, but you cant carry on knowing this. this is where i come in." he pulled a satanic grin and drove the knife through my chest. " DAN. DAN, DON'T! WHAT ABOUT U..." it was then that i collapsed to the ground. i was dead.

*end of nightmare*

i sprang up, out of breath. "da fuq?!" i asked myself as i woke up next to a knife. "DAN? DAN?! ARE YOU OKAY DAN? DAN?!" of course he wasn't. he was out at Tescos. my alarm rung 'GEORGIA'S BACK:D' i smirk and walk into the bathroom, changing my clothes. my alarm rang again. 'GeORgiA Is OnlY 10 MinUtES AwaY AnD IS ComINg BacK SoooON! :D' was i drunk when i made this? i mean, only half of the letters are in capitals, and i doubt that that even made sense! but i don't care. my baby is coming back, safe and sound, where i can cuddle her all night. she'll be mine. at last.

sup bros-

finally got this up!

don't forget to do all the obvious and even share it if you wish! all will be appreciated!

thanks! stay awesome bros <3