this part actually happened. i sent the main text in a facebook convorsation.

I stuttered "I-I-I dont think you know the real me at the moment. Id love to show you but im scared you'l unfriend me and ill end up being some lonely, fat, ugly loner stuck on repeat with depressing statuses and confused tweets about how life is deceiving. Everyday i take one thing out of myself, slowly, but i always hide it because im scared of what people will think. Im not good enough for anyone or anything. Even my family are ignoring me and i take it out on myself for being a worthless person. I dont eat at home because i get called fat and lazy and obease and i dont like it, so i always go to school begging for food. Honestly i dont think you know the real me." at this point I burst into tears collapsing to the floor. I curled up like a fetus and begged. " im not taking this out on you, its just as i said you and louise are the only people who ever talk to me. I feel like you and her are the only people who want me in their lives." i slowly pulled myself together and rose heading slowly toward the creme door that staired at me. i twisted the nob when i heard someone sniff. i paced myself backwards and turned around to see my friend packing a bag. I stood in complete confusement and knelt down beside her. she looked up at me and said "here take this bag. it has several pieces of paper in. everyday you need to open a new piece of paper. i made this for you back in primary school when you were always down in the dumps. here take it. By all means your welcome to stay but if you do you will soon regret it."