Drew One Shot

"I can't come over Drew, I'm watching Issabella." I said.

"Fine." He huffed, and I could almost see his pout through the phone.

"I'm sorry." I pouted also. "Listen I gotta go, she just woke up.

"Bye babe, love you." He said.

"Bye, I love you too." I replied then hung up.

I was babysitting my little sister Issabella, who is 3. She could be a handful, but I loved her anyway. Just as I was turning the television on for her to watch cartoons, the doorbell sounded.

"Stay here Iss." I instructed as I went to see who was at the door. I opened it to reveal none other than Drew Chadwick, my boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Wow, I missed you too babe." He laughed.

"That's not what I me-" I was cut of by Drew pushing past me and jumping on the couch by Issabella.

"Spongebob?! This is my favorite! AND IT'S THE BAND GEEKS EPISODE?!" He yelled, getting way too excited over a talking sponge for a 20 year old man.

"My favorite too!" Issabella yelled, hopping on Drew's lap.

You followed into the livin room and sat down next to Drew. You kissed his cheek only to be pushed away by your 3 year old sister.

"Drew my boyfriend." She said.

"Oh really? Don't you think he's a little old for you?" I asked.

"Nope. He has pretty hair." She giggled.

"Why thank you Bella." He smiled at her. I laughed and sat back, watching television with my two favorite people.

"Get back here little one!" Drew yelled, chasing Iss around the house.

"Be careful you two!" I yelled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He said, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Issabella mocked.

"Oh that's it!" Drew yelled. He scooped her up and tipped her upside down. She was squealing with laughter and I was giggling also.

I looked at the clock as Iss yawned.

"Alright Bella. I hate to be a party pooper, but it's bed time." I called to her. Drew put her down.

"No!" She fought.

"Yes Bella. We had fun but it's time for you to go to bed. Maybe I'll come play with you again tomorrow?" He asked, looking at me. I nodded. Issabella smiled.

"Can Drew tuck me in?" She begged.

"If he wants to." I said smiling.

"Of course, come on Bella." He smiled, taking her hand as she lead him up to her room.

He came back down after a few minutes.

"Hey babe." He smiled, kissing my lips.

"Hey." I said.

"I love that kid." He chuckled.

"She loves you too. You're going to be a great dad someday Drew." I smiled up at him.

"And you'll be a great mom some day (Y/N)." He smiled back.

"Well my parents won't be back for at least another 3 hours... And Issabella is asleep..." I hinted.

"I can't cheat on your sister babe." He laughed.

I giggled and pulled him up to my room.