Drew One Shot: Like A Puzzle

"Babe, come on. I didn't mean it like that." Drew whined.

"We'll then why did you say it?!" You sobbed. Drew Chadwick, your boyfriend, just called you fat. Well... He didn't cruelly come out and say you were, but that's how you took his comment.

"All I said was that you're not a twig. That's a good thing (Y/N)." He said, reaching for your hand. You quickly pulled it away and turned to go upstairs to your room.

"Babe come back." He said, upset.

"Drew, go home." You said, not turning around to look at him. You knew that seeing his dazzling blue eyes would make you cave.

"No. Not until you forgive me." He ran up the stairs after you and grabbed your waist. He pulled you into your bedroom and layed you down on your bed. He straddled your waist so that you couldn't get up.

"Drew! Gett off of me!" You yell, kicking your legs and flailing your arms.

"Not until you let me explain." Drew said calmly.

"Fine. You've got 3 minutes, then I want you out." You said, sternly. He kissed your nose, knowing you loved that so much. He sure was making it hard for you to be mad at him.

"You are perfect babe. You may not be a twig, but that's just one of the many things about you that I wouldn't change for the world. Do you know how nice it is to go into a restaurant with you and not have to worry about how many calories are in their salads?" You giggled, as he smiled. "You're anything but fat (Y/N). I would never call you that. That would be lying and you know I'm all about the truth. I love you babe, and all that you are. Our bodies fit together like a puzzle." He smiled and pinched your hips lightly. "Might I add that your hips are my favorite physical feature of yours?" You smiled and laughed again.

"So am I forgiven?" He pleaded. You pulled his lips to you by the back of his neck and placed a warm kiss on his soft lips.

"What do you think?" You giggled.