Wesley One Shot for Alexis

"Fucking headshot bitch!" Wes yelled. He had been playing Black Ops II for hours now, and you were getting annoyed.

"Wes?" You said.

Nothing.

"Wes?" You whined this time, knowing how much he hates that.

Nothing. Still.

"Wesley!" You yelled.

"Yeah babe?" He asked, his eyes not leaving the television screen.

"You've been playing this sice you got home. Can we please do something else?" You begged.

"Alexis, I can't right now." He said, getting annoyed.

"Why not?" You asked, breathing a hot breath on his neck.

"I'm on a kill streak Al!" He yelled.

"Fine." You huffed and sat back on the far side of the couch.

You were back to your prior antics within minutes. You wrappe your arms loosely around his neck from the side and trailed light breathy kisses from his cheek to the nape of his neck.

"You're making it really hard to resist taking you right here right now babe." He panted.

"Then don't resist Wes." You said.

He dropped the controller that had been in his right grip for hours now, an flipped you over so he was on top of you. You smirked at your triumph.

He slipped his big hands under your shirt, and you helped him pull it off. He then ripped his own T-Shirt off in a jumbled rush.

"I love you Alexis." He whispered in your ear, his hot breath caressing your ear and neck.

"I love you too Wesley." You shuddered under his touch.

He took your shorts off as you unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. He wrapped his arm around your body and unhooked your bra. You smiled at each other as he looped his large finger in the waist of your panties. He changed his mind, however, and put them between his teeth and pulled them down as you giggled. He pulled his boxers off.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked sweetly.

"Absolutely." You smiled, pulling his lips to yours and closing the gap.

After you had done the deed, you asked Wes, "Now was that worth getting off your stupid game?"

"Absolutely." He smiled, his eyes closed, and pulled you into his side. You both fell asleep quickly, tangled in each others limbs and the sheets of Wesley's bed.