Keaton One Shot

Two months. Two months since I've seen Keaton. Two months since I've seen Keaton, my boyfriend. I know his career is important to him, and it should be. But not seeing him in this long is driving me insane. He Skypes me every night, and we text all the time, but it's just not the same as being able see him, to touch his soft hair. I probably sound weird, but I don't care. I miss Keaton.

Just 2 more days and he would be here with me again.

As I was just laying on my bed, I felt my phone start to vibrate. Looking at the screen, showing a picture if Keaton and I, I picked up immediately.

"Hey Keats!" I said happily.

"Hey babe." He said, I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked, worried.

"Not really. We're going to be on tour for another month." He said, barely audible.

"What?!" I asked, starting to cry.

"Babe, please don't cry. You're going to make me cry." He begged.

"I gotta go. By Keats." I said.

"I love you." He told me.

"Bye." I said simply then hung up the phone.

"UGH!" I yelled. All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. My parents were out of town for another week. Who would be at my door at 11:00pm? As I made my way down the stairs, I started to shake, fearful of who could be outside. I cautiously opened the door, slowly. As I looked up I saw that mop-top of soft hair, that Cheshire Cat smile, and those beautiful blue/green eyes.

Keaton.

"Babe! What are you doin here?!" I yelled, jumping into his arms. I thought you wouldn't be back for another two months?!"

"I kinda lied... I wanted to surprise you." He smiled.

"Well... I'm surprised!" I giggled.

"Come on, let's go to my house." He said, closing my door and carrying me bridal style to his car.

Once we got to his house, we said hello to his parents and Wes and Drew, a he dragged me up to his room.

"I love you." He said, kissing me passionately.

"I love you too." I said, breaking the kiss for air.

He gently pushed me onto his bed and leaned over me, supporting his weight with his forearms on either side of my head. He kissed me once again, and I lifted my shirt off. He took this as his que to do the same with his.

He soon began to unbutton my pants hurriedly, as I did the same to his. Once we were both in nothing but out skin, he asked, "Are you ready babe?"

I was a virgin, but everything just felt right. I love Keaton, and I truly believe he loves me too.

"Oh yeah." I shuddered.

He chuckled, and as he was kissing his way down my stomach, Zuni made his presence known.

"Meow." We heard, coming from the end of the bed.

"Really Zuni...?!" Keaton sighed. "Hang on a second." He said. I giggled. He got up and shooed Zuniqua out of the room.

"Now where were we?" He said, climbing back on top of me, kissing me desperately yet passionately.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I smiled.