Chapter 6

Authors note- Hey guys I don't really know what is going to happen but let my i gonna let my mind take me anywhere(: Hope you enjoy(:

Vote. Comment. Follow me. !

==========================

"Well first of all we don't even know how to kill a original vampire, so for the time being Damon and I will be searching for a way. You Caroline will be getting closer to him. If he doesn't have a weakness you will be it. Katherine all I want you to do is to stay output the way, don't kill anyone, and don't mess with Elana or her life. Everyone got that?" Stefan said.

Yes. We all replied in sort of a confusion. Caroline, what time is you date ? Stefan asked. 8:00 why ? I replied. Because its already 6:35. Oh shoot. I got to go her ready. Bye Stefan and Damon. I replied leaving Katherine out.

I walked out and got in my car. I started to drive away. I finally reached my house and it was 7:02. I ran out of my car and into my house. I ran up stairs and hopped in the shower.

When I finally got out and it was 7:15. I started blow drying my hair and was done by 7:25. I decided to curl my hair and wear a strapless blue dress that was tight around my body. By the time I was done it curling my hair and doing my make up it was 7:43. I went to my closet and found my dress there. I slipped it on and got my black heels out. I slipped them on and looked at the time. It was 7:53. I was surprised that I actually made it on time. I grabbed a clutch purse and put everything in my other purse in it. I heard a knock on the door. I quickly looked around and thought of anything I forgot to do. I quickly ran to my dresser and sprayed some perfume on. I went to go open the door and when I did I saw klaus. He look amazing. He was wearing a black tux and his hair was normal. I just stood there looking at him as he did to me.

Klaus's POV.

As Caroline opened the door my mouth dropped. She looked absolutely gorgeous. He hair was so perfectly curled and her dress made every curve pop out. I wanted to kiss her. This was the first time I have ever felt so strong about one person. A person I had barley met. The blue of her dress made her eyes pop out. She looked breath taking. She's smiled at me when she saw me in a tux.

Caroling : So where are you taking me ?

Klaus: You'll see. I said with a smirk.

Caroline: Is it far Away ?

Klaus: No only like 25 minutes.

Caroline: Ok well we better go.

We walked to my car and I opened the door for her. She seemed kinda surprised that I did that, but I guess I'm old school. I got in the front seat an as I closed the door I instantly smelled her perfume. It smelled good. It was fruity. I smiled. I started the car and quickly started to drive their. She played with the radio but there was nothing on so she turned it off. I stole a glance of her every now and then, but she new I was. She just smiled.

Caroline: Where are we going ?

Klaus: It's a surprise. You'll love it. I promise.

Caroline: Fine.

Caroline's POV

As I was looking out the window I saw klaus out of the corner of my eye look at me. It was cute. I turned my head more to keep him seeing me blush. As I looked at the time it was 8:36 pm. We pulled in to a drive way. I looked at the house. It was huge. It looked like a mansion. Who's house is this ? I asked. Mine. He said with a smile. It was so beautiful. It was old but not to old as we walked in my mouth dropped. It was beautiful. He took me up the stairs. Are you going to kill me ? I said messing around. No I would never. He said. As we finally got up the stairs he grabbed my hand. It made me color flush to my cheeks. He smiled and kept walking. We finally reached a balcony. It was set up amazing. There were lights around it and candles and wine. So what do you think ? He asked me. It's amazing. I replied looking around. Worth the drive. I snickered. He sat me down and lifted the cover off my plate. It was steak and mashed potatoes. When we started eating right when I put the steak in my mouth it watered. It was delicious. Then something happened. I took another bite and felt like throwing up. What was happening? Oh no. I thought to my self. I needed blood. I couldn't take another bite of this. Luckily Damon always told me to keep a blood bag in my purse. Klaus, do you have a bathroom ? I asked shyly. Yes. Follow me. He said. I grabbed my clutch and followed him. When we got to the bathroom he went back to our table and I opened the pouch. I only drank a little at a time because I didn't want to look like I just murdered someone. When I was done I stuffed the package in my clutch and washed my hands and mouth. It was only a minuet I was gone. I quickly waled back to our table and sat down. That was fast. He smiled. I just needed to freshen up. I lied. I took another bite of my meal and it was better. That's when we started talking.

Klaus: So what do you think of the dinner love ?

Caroline: It's delicious.

Klaus : Good. It took a lot of time.

Caroline: Really ?

Klaus: Haha. Of corse not love. It was easy.

Caroline: Oh. I started to laugh. So what did you want to talk about ?

Klaus: I tell you later. No need to ruin the evening.

As we both finished our meals he offered me a tour around the house. We started walking and talking. So how are you holding up ? He asked me. What do you mean? The whole Tyler thing. Are you ok now. Yeah I'm fine I haven't really thought about it I've been really busy. You look lovely to night Caroline. He said with a smile. I instantly felt my self blushing. Snap out of it Caroline. You cannot fall for him he's trying to kill your best friend. I kept reminding my self. We walked into the first room it was beautifully decorate. Who's room is this? I asked. He didn't answer but I could tell he was sad when he thought about it.

Authors note.

Hey guys I'm sorry it's so late I forgot about what I said. Been busy. Ugh I have no idea where I'm going. I have a idea but when it comes out it doesn't seem right. Well if you have any comments feel free to comment. Thank you guys ! ~Vote. ~Follow me ! & comment (: