Chapter 4

Authors note : hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been really busy with school ! Well I hope you like it. Vote comment & follow me (: if you have ideas please share !

Elana: Yeah I know who Klaus is. He is THE original hybrid who wants to kill me.

Caroline: WHAT ? No Klaus would never do that! He is kind and considerate.

Elana: Yeah well that's not what either Katherine or Rose say so go ask them.

Caroline: How do they know him ?

Elana: He's been around for 1000 years looking for the doppelgänger of Tatiana which was Katherine but she made herself a vampire and has been running ever since and that doppelgänger is now ME !

Caroline: Elana I swear I had no idea !

Elana : Wait so your saying klaus is here in mystic falls ?

Caroline: Yeah he's been her for two weeks.

Elana: I have to go tell Stefan , Damon and Bonnie ! Ill call you later ! Bye Caroline, be careful around him !

Caroline: ok I will !

Klaus's POV

I really wanted to see Caroline but how could I tell her I was a vampire ? Not only that but a original hybrid. I wanted to tell her but I didn't want her to run away. She was just so perfect. I didn't want to lose her what could I do ? I like her a lot and if she found out she would run. I need to see her again and tell her. Maybe ill ask her to dinner.

As I thought about her I finally got enough courage to call her an ask her.

*Ringing*

Voicemail: Hey this is Caroline sorry I can't get to the phone right now leave a message after the.....beep.

Klaus: Hello love it's klaus I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me , I have to talk to you about something. Call me back.

I really hoped she had picked up the phone but I decided if she wanted to talk up me she would pick up.

Authors note : hey guys sorry its so short try to right some more tomorrow going to the mall and won't be back for a while ! :( more tomorrow tho (: