"Give me love"

*Authors note*

Hey, this is my first time writhing a fan fiction. It is about how klaus and Caroline met , so please give me tips, vote , and comment. Hope you like it ! (:

Caroline POV

I was sitting on my bed waiting for that one text from Tyler. We had just got into a fight and were arguing. He wasn't texting me back so I decided to call him.

Caroline: Tyler ?

Tyler: I was just about to text you back why did you call me ?

Caroline: Well wanted to talk to you but I guess you don't want to talk to me !

Tyler: Caroline I want to talk to you it's just I'm kinda busy.

Caroline: to busy to talk to your girlfriend !?

Tyler: No, I want to talk to you I'm just busy.

*Haley in the back round* : Tyler what's taking you so long ?

Caroline: WHO IN HELL WAS THAT TYLER ?

Tyler: No one Caroline. Why do you think something is always going on ?

Caroline: Really Tyler now your lying to me ? I really thought we had something special, but I guess I'm just another girl to you.

Tyler: Your not just another girl to me. I love you !

Caroline: Then why are you lying to me ?

Tyler: I wasn't lying !

*Haley in the back round*: Tyler come back to bed.

Caroline: REALLY TYLER ? You weren't lying to me ? How could you do this to me !

Tyler: Let me explain.

Caroline: I don't need you to explain I get it! You want Haley and not me. Well here's your wish Tyler never call me again ! Have fun with your whore !

I yelled at him and then.hung up the phone. I threw it on my bed and started to cry. I never thought in a million years Tyler of all people would hurt me. He always was there for me and cared for me, but I guess I was wrong.

Tyler's POV.

What did I just do ? I just threw away one of the best things that ever happened to me and for what, a one night stand. I threw my phone at the wall and yelled for Haley to get out. I couldn't stand the sight of the girl who just broke me and Caroline up, but then again it was my fault too. I called her again and again, but she never answered. I was getting scared. I didn't know what was going to happen between the two of us.

Klaus's POV

I was walking down the street when I heard a faint cry. I couldn't tell who's it was, but I could tells it was a girls. All of sudden the crying stopped and all I heard was muffles like she was going trough her closet. Then I saw a blonde girl pass the window with a green dress. I didn't want to stare any longer so I decided to go grab a drink at the mystic grill. While enjoying my drink thinking about that girl I couldn't help but smell something sweet. I looked behind me and saw a breathtaking beautiful young women.

I studied her in every way and behind the beautiful complexion I saw pain and hurt behind her beautiful green eyes. I watched as she sat down at a booth, while I finally got up to go talk to her I painted a image if what would happen. I finally got over there and started to talk to her.

Klaus: Is everything alright love?

Caroline: Um, do I know you ?

Klaus: No, but you should want to !

Caroline: And why is that ?

Klaus: I can listen and make everything better.

Caroline: Ok, You can sit. My name is Caroline, what's yours ?

Klaus: Klaus is the name, and back to my first question is everything alright ?

Caroline: No not really.

Klaus: Want to talk about it ?

Caroline: No. It's my past and I don't wanna start crying.

Klaus: Well we can go to your house and you can tell me about it. I won't judge you.

Caroline: I barley know you.

Klaus: Well I barley know you but I asked you if you were ok.

Caroline: Ok, I said, but I have to warn you I'm not a pretty crier.

Klaus: I'm sure you are.