Chapter 2

Caroline's POV

As I walked to my house with klaus, someone I just met I couldn't help but feel protected when I'm around him. Like nothing would ever hurt me. As we were walking he told me about his travels around the world and everywhere he's been.

Caroline:How have you been so many places ? You look so young !

Klaus: I am you I've just been to alot of places. Have you been anywhere ?

Caroline: No where but here.

Klaus: you should let me take you places.

Caroline: I don't count on anyone anymore.

Klaus: you can trust me I won't leave.

Caroline: Were here.

As we walked in the front door he stopped and waited. As if he needed to be invited in.

Caroline: You can come in.

Klaus: I'm very respectful.(he lied)

*phone rings *

Caroline: Hello ?

Tyler: can we talk ?

Caroline: About ?

Tyler: You know what about.

Caroline: Are you sure your not sleeping with Haley right now ! Why don't you check your bed!

Tyler: I'm sorry ! I really am I was drunk.

Caroline: Really that's your excuse. You were drunk. I'm drunk rite now, (I lied) you don't see me screwing other guys just be cause I'm drunk.

Tyler; I'm sorry I really am it was the worst mistake of my life ! I wish I could it back!

Caroline: Well you can't.

*hangs up*

As I fell on my couch where Klaus was sitting, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and started crying. I didn't even realize it but klaus was hugging me while I was crying in his chest.

Caroline: I'm so sorry, I had no idea he was gonna call me.

Klaus; Well that's why we're here to talk about why you want to talk about.

Caroline: oh yeah.

Klaus: Well what happened love ?

Caroline: He was there for me when I needed him most and I trusted him with everything, but he broke my trust by cheating on me with this girl named Haley.

Klaus: Well anyone dumb enough to cheat on you dosing deserve you.

Caroline: He doesn't. I'm sorry to burden you with my problems. It just happened this morning.

Klaus: I'm sorry to hear that.

Klaus's POV.

I watched her wipe away the tears from her face, I could see she was broken. As I was hugging her I felt a tear fall on my hand, it was warm I wiped it off and looked down at her. She was so beautiful. Her honey colored hair and her beautiful green eyes made me just want to melt. I just wanted to sit there and spend time with her. All of a sudden I heard a key on the door. Caroline got up fast and wiped the tears away as if she wasn't crying. Then came in trough the door, I'm guessing was her mom. She was the sheriff and had short blonde hair. She stared at me puzzled then finally spoke.

Ms. Forbes: Why hello. What's your name ?

Klaus: Its Klaus. I'm here with Caroline.

Ms. Forbes: Well. Where is she.

Right then I looked around but I couldn't find Caroline.

Klaus: That is a good question love, but I don't know.

As I looked around to see where she had went i realized she was gone. I finally to Ms. Forbes I had to go and started walking home. Out of now where I heard this noise.

Caroline: Psst !

Klaus: Is that you love ?

Caroline: Yes, I'm sorry for leaving you. With my mom, but I don't want her to know what happened. We're no exactly close.

Klaus: I'm not close with my mum either.

Caroline: Oh, I'm sorry what happened ?

Klaus: Let's just say she's been dead a while now.

Caroline: Well I'm sorry, anyway want to go to your house so we can talk now that my mom is home.

Klaus: Well alright.

As we walked up to my house I could see he mouth drop at how big it was. I glanced at her and she started blushing. I guess she could see me looking at her.

Klaus: Well were here.

Caroline: This is your house ? How many people do you live with ?

Klaus: Well actually it's just me.

Caroline: Why ?

Klaus: My family's a bit distant right now, but any who would you like to come in ?

Caroline: Yes, I would.

Tyler's POV

I had been searching for Caroline all day. I really wanted to talk to her about what happened. I felt horrible I just wanted to die. I checked every where Mystic Grill, her house, Elena's house, even Bonnie's, but no one had seen her all day. I was starting to get worried.

Caroline's POV.

I was quite glad he invited me in considering I was a vampire and I only could be invite in, but he didn't know that. I really wanted to tell him but I didn't know how he would react. We walked into his house I couldn't believe my eyes. It was huge. It was so beautiful. There were paintings on the wall, huge columns, and the floor was made of granite. It was like a mansion. We walked around send he gave me a tour around his house.

Klaus: Do you like it love ?

Caroline: I love it. How did you get it ? It must have cost millions.

Klaus: Actually it was free.

Caroline: Why?

Klaus: The owner died and he passed it on to me. (I lied).

Caroline: well it's amazing.

I looked at my watch it was only eight so I decided to stay another hour. We sat down and talked the whole night. He made me dinner, and taught me how to dance. I was getting tired so I decided to go home. I started to walk home when I blacked out.

The next morning I woke up on a bed I didn't recognize .