Announcement

Okay, so let me clear some points.

1) Ishani isn't mad or stupid or crazy.

You know, From where Ishani is coming?

- She is coming from a very very conservative family. Where it was made to think it was always the girl's fault. You have seen in the initial chapters how she used to get scared thinking her husband would throw her out, if she doesn't submit herself from the first night. How she got scared when without cooking she was lost somewhere else and she thought her mother-in-law would throw her out. Because she was made to think like this for 22 years. She has seen how her mother was treated in her family. How she always had to sacrifice everything only to live. 

After Ved came into her life he tried to make her life better but that doesn't mean she forgot those 22 years which she lost only because she was a girl.

2) She is insecured thinking about the future. She is thinking just like everyone is talking about her behind her back. Her in-laws will start also losing love for her and will throw her out. That's why she is trying to adapt every possible way where she could remove the tag that she can't conceive. She is scared and going through a mental trauma. That's why she is asking for a secret marriage or relationship from Ved.

3) Why not going for a IVF process before going for these thinking. Ppl always go for natural processes before the medical one. And IVF brings out a lot of complications. It needs time and patience also.

Let me give you a simple example. You know still today there are many couples who fear going for a sizer delivery. Just some days ago my mother heard from a neighbour that their relative went through it and the operation wasn't good and her periods stopped. She is going through a lot of pain in her stomach. Now she has to go for another operation again to cut it so that her periods stopped for life. My mother said to me "Isiliye bolte hai hamesha natural processes are always the best". She tried to inflict it in my mind maybe. So that I could also think hundreds of times before going through a sizer delivery. Ppl always thinks in that way only. If natural process is available why go for the hard ones.

Fear, insecurities can kill beautiful relationships.

4) Ye chupke chupke movie jaisa ho jyga n all. Guys why do you always compare every story, plot, line, dialogue with every other movies and stories only to be left with these types of thoughts and with your kheyali pulaus? How will you even read the story if you always compare that movies, serials?

ML green tea banane bola Gopi Bahu ho gyi FL, IVF process hua chori chori chupke film ho gya, three best friends story hai kuch kuch hota hai ho gya. Papa ne zabardasti shadi karadi Rab Ne Banadi Jodi film ho gya. Ladki ne knife chaladi ladke pe Jodha akbar serial ho gya.

Why? Did I say that it's the same story? Something same is going to happen? Author kuch bhi likhe aur plot banaye to compare kar lete ho. Aise plot likhna to dur 1 line tak likha nhi jayega.

I'm not forcing anyone to like the story or not but stop comparing with own kheyali pulaus