◉CHAPTER-5◉

AUTHOR'S POV

"Come with me!!".. Smiling awkwardly again at Ishani, Ved held Ahaan's back collar and started dragging him..

"Arrey, Arrey bro!!".. Ahaan gave a stunned look but he ignored and dragged him to another side..

"I told you already not to tease me infront of her!!".. Ved punched him lightly..

"Chill!!.. Chill!!".. Ahaan blew some air on Ved's head dramatically trying to cool him down as he sighed..

"My bhabi is so sweet!!.. Didn't you notice that she was blushing like nothing when I told her about you??"

Ved also thought the same.. A unknown feeling grabbed him which made him smile..

"Arrey Arrey Arrey!! Hasa to fasa!!".. Ahaan teased again as he glared..

"If it's over, then come and have your dinner!!"

"Yes.. I too want to jump on the food!!".. Ahaan showed his teeth as they went to the buffet..

◉✦◉

"Hey, why aren't you eating!!".. Ahaan asked him while eating..

"I'll after sometime.. You carry on!!".. Ved added as he smirked..

"I know, why are you hesitating.. Wait!!".. Ahaan marched towards the opposite side where Ishani was standing alone..

"Bhabi!!".. Ishani snapped her head hearing the call..

"Come and join us Bhabi.. Until you're taking something Ved won't touch a single morsel!!".. He stated as she nodded a little with a soft smile and stepped forward towards his direction..

Her heart was beating faster with an unknown reason.. She had started knowing Ved a little but this feel was something else which she didn't feel before.. Her mind was roaming with lots of thoughts.. Whatever it was but slowly she was getting sure that her husband was really a nice human being whom she could trust with her whole heart.. Coming near Ved, Ishani looked at him with a little nervousness but then shrugged it off and went to take a plate.. They had their dinner together while chit-chatting for long time..

◉✦◉

Ved entered their room while Ishani was combing her hairs.. Her back was facing him.. A smile appeared on his face which he was trying hardly to cover but failed.. Sensing someone's presence Ishani snapped her head towards him and caught him red handed.. He abruptly diverted his gaze and looked down feeling embarrassed infront of her.. Taking a pillow and a bed sheet Ved turned to go towards the couch but was stopped by a call..

"L__Listen!!.. Actually I was saying that don't need to go there you can sleep on the bed!!".. She said with a little shakey voice..

"No need!!.. I'm comfortable there!!".. He assured..

"No.. I mean the couch is very small and your body doesn't fit on that properly.. You always sleep there with discomfort and I don't want it.. We've a big bed which we can share equally.. Please sleep on the bed!!".. She told with her heart which he had to agree..

Ved nodded with a little smile and went to the bed.. Taking a side he laid on the bed covering himself with the quilt.. Ishani came near and took another side.. She was going to start a conversation but then stopped thinking he was in deep sleep as his back was facing her.. She turned her head and slept..

Ved noticed everything as his eyes were on hers only.. He was just acting like sleeping.. A smile wasn't going from his face as the very first time she was near him, They were this much close.. He glanced at her side once smilingly and then slept..

◉✦◉

The curtains blew away as the sunrays peeped into VANI's room.. Streching the arms Ved yawned.. As soon as he opened his eyes, his vision fell into the beautiful face infront of him.. He didn't notice when she came this much close while sleeping.. Moving her figure a little, Ishani wrapped her arms around his waist in sleep.. Ved became shocked and nervous.. He could feel that his heart was banging in the rib cage and with each passing second it was becoming faster.. Her head rested on the crook of his neck as he looked down a little.. Her long hairs were covering her face.. Ved lifted his one arm nervously and placed her hair tresses behind her ears.. Tightening her grip, she snuggled more into him getting the warm touch.. His cheeks heated up.. He thought to wake her up but then stopped thinking it wouldn't be right to break her sleep.. On, the other hand, her touch was bringing him more closer to her which he didn't want to miss.. Closing his eyes he remained in that position with no such movements smilingly untill she herself was waking up..

◉✦◉