◉CHAPTER-33◉

"Please Nidhi help me out from this.. Please.. Already everyone started talking about this at my back now they'll start taunting me in front of all.. I'm feeling helpless and Ved isn't even listening to me for getting married again"

Nidhi thought for sometime then said..

"We can go for surrogacy but the process doesn't always come out fruitful"

Ishani was thinking deeply when something clicked in her mind.

"We can go for physical?"

When Nidhi understood her meaning she shouted..

"Pagal hai kya tu??.. Jo cheez tere pas nehi hai woh pane ke liy jo tere pas hai use dav pe laga rahi hai??.. Ved man jayega??" (Are you mad??.. To get the thing which you haven't, you're trying to pledge your most favourite one??.. Will Ved agree with this).. Her sudden question made her fall into dilemma as she knew very well about Ved..

He wouldn't accept her request but she didn't have any other choice..

"I will make him understand in every possible way!!"..

She was determined as Nidhi huffed..

They sat there for a little more while talking about each other..

◉✦◉

Ved went upstairs to his room after coming from office with a pale face as whole day went very dull for him.. He didn't talk with Ishani for once from last night which was suffocating him.. He thought to clear the mess in their life as wearing a smile he looked around only to get shocked.. His eyes became widened seeing the whole decoration of the room as a smile curved over his lips knowing that who did this.. As soon as he entered into the room, two arms were wrapped around his waist.. He closed his eyes feeling the touch of hers after a long and immediately entangled his arms with hers.. Then turning around he pecked on her forehead..

"I'm sorry that I behaved rudely with you yesterday.. I won't do that again!!".. Ved smiled pulling her closer to his heart..

Ishani firstly smiled awkwardly as she was going to say something which might break his heart again but then steadied herself..

"It's okay!!.. I didn't mind.. By the way, How's your day??.. I went to your office but you were busy at that time".. She asked as he nodded his head a little..

"Yeah, but why did you decorate the room like this??.. Anything special??".. He questioned as she shook her head positively..

"V__Ved__I mean, I__I want something from you!!.. P__Promise me, you'll give it!!".. She stammered badly while requesting as he cupped her cheeks..

"Yes, Whatever is mine is yours.. Now tell me what do you want??".. He smiled rubbing his palm on her cheek..

Ishani took a deep breath as she knew very well about the upcoming storm..

"We got a solution about this situation"

Ved understand what she meant as he let her go on with her words..

"M__Means, we will find out a girl with whom y__you've to go p__physical!".. As soon as she completed her sentence, he widened his eyes with the biggest shock that the love of his life was saying to go physical with some other woman..

He fisted his palms tightly with anger and pain as the sharp nails were piercing his skin which caused bleeding.. He closed his eyes to calm himself down as his body was fuming in anger.. His eyes became blood red as he was just wanting to smash everything infront of his eyes.. Ishani saw his shivering figure as she became scared.. She didn't have the idea that a calm man could turn into this much furious.. She fearfully took baby steps near him and lifted her shakey arms to hold him but he removed her arms with a jerk..

"Don't you dare to touch me, I'm warning you!!.. If you think you'll be able to convince me for this then you're wrong.. Never ever in my worst nightmare I'll do this.. I love you and can do anything for you that doesn't mean you'll come up with these types of nonsense requests and I'll accept that.. No!!.. A big no!!.. I'll remain childless for life but I'll never do this!!.. Did you get that??".. He screaming loudly and left the room closing the door with a thud making her flinch in her place..

"Ved please listen to me!!.. Ved!!".. Ishani remain calling his name while following him but he didn't look at her for once and shut the door of the room with a thud infront of her face..

Ved collapsed down on the floor and bursted out in tears and frustration..

"Ved please open the door!!.. Please!!.. I__I'm sorry!!.. Please forgive me!!".. Ishani remained banging on the door but he didn't open it for once..

"Veddd!!".. She uttered lastly then sat on the floor while placing the head on the door..

Hearing shouts Bhavna and Viren came upstairs.. Then holding her they made her stand and questioned as they were seeing their unnecessary behaviours from long..

Ishani immediately hugged her mother-in-law and started crying hastily in her arms.. They took her from there and made her drink the water and then sat properly..

"Now, tell us!!.. What's wrong between you two!!.. We can see that you both were behaving so weird!!".. Bhavna cupped her cheeks as she lowered her eyes with hesitation..

◉✦◉