◉CHAPTER-32◉

AUTHOR'S POV

Time passed like a gust of wind but nothing changed.. In this whole month, Ved was trying to cope up with the situation and on the other hand he was trying to make his wife understand about it but nothing worked as she wasn't listening anything.. Her smile faded after the revelation that she won't be able to bear a child.. It was affecting her singing career and professional life too.. The pain which she was suppressing deep inside her heart, wearing a fake smile, was breaking him more and more.. He was able to read her eyes and trying to find ways to bring back her smile but everytime he was getting blank look from her only.. He was just wishing of getting back his Ishu and her lost smile..

Ved came from office and straight entered into his room.. His eyes travelled the whole room and atlast stucked on the figure of his love who was sleeping peacefully.. Her hands were holding some newspapers.. 'Maybe she had slept while reading those'.. He thought.. A broad smile appeared on his lips seeing her calm features.. Ved took some steps forward and pecked on her forehead which broke her sleep.. Ishani lifted her eyelashes and came to see Ved who was smiling at her..

"You've came!!.. Go and get freshed.. I'm coming with your dinner".. She told with the same blank expression while faking a smile..

Ishani was about to get up but he held her wrist and blocked her way.. He sighed in disappointment and continued..

"Look Ishu, I know you're upset but it can't go like this or else your health will start deteriorating which I won't be able to take it".. Sitting on his knees Ved pleaded holding her palm..

Then kissing on it he stared on her dark eyes which were seeming emotionless at that time..

"I know Ved and I've already accepted my fate but why are you stopping yourself and your life for my disability?"

"Ishu, we have already talked about this right?"

"No, We didn't.. Why you aren't agreeing with me to marry someone else??.. Please Ved think about it once".. She requested holding his wrist..

Ved closed his eyes to calm down himself as he wasn't wanting to burst on his love.. Then lifting his moist eyes he deeply stared at her just to make her feel his love..

"I can't do that till I'm alive.. My heart is holding love for you and only for you.. If for wanting a child I have to marry someone else other than you then I'm happy that I'm childless and I'll remain childless for life".. He explained very calmly and then suppressing his pain and anger he just left the room while Ishani sat down on the couch again feeling helpless and hopeless.. Tears made their own ways to flow..

◉✦◉

"Aai, Where is Ved??".. A hurriedly running Ishani came downstairs holding the tiffin carrier which her husband had left..

"He has gone already few minutes ago, beta!!.. He told me that he has some important meetings today that's why he didn't even take the breakfast".. Bhavna told her daughter-in-law who sighed in return..

Ishani was going to the upstairs with a pale face but suddenly something clicked in her mind as she took her feet back..

"Aai, I'm going to office and will give it to Ved".. She said to Bhavna as she nodded her head in agreement and then hurriedly went to the upstairs for getting ready..

◉✦◉

Ishani asked the receptionist about Ved..

"Ma'am, Ved sir is busy.. He won't talk with anyone now!!".. The receptionist told her as she became upset..

She thought with the help of giving him the lunch, she would be able to spend some quality time with him as he wasn't talking with her since the last night but her wish failed.. Handing over the lunch to the receptionist and telling her to give it to him, Ishani left the office with disappointment..

◉✦◉

Ishani was walking on the road with a lost mind when suddenly a car came so close to her which she didn't notice but became surprised to see Nidhi coming out of it.. She looked at Nidhi who was glaring at her..

"What were you doing, Ishu? You were about to get hit"

"I__I'm sorry!!.. I__I was thinking of something else ".. Lifting her eyes she finally uttered some words which were seeming so unnatural to her..

"What were you thinking for which you had to shut your eyes and ears?".. She asked angrily becoming a little upset. What if she would get hit.

But she was shocked seeing Ishani who was only crying without answering her..

"Why are you crying??.. Okay Okay come here.. we will talk after that".. She insisted as both sat in a cafeteria which was nearer to them.

Firstly, Ishani was hesitant to tell about her helplessness in front of her but her tears, emotions and all helplessness were feeling like burden in her heart which she was wanting to throw out.. So, she elaborated everything near her and started crying as Nidhi too was shocked after the revelation..

She lifted her hands and wiped her tears..

"Don't cry Ishu, we will find a way out"

"I don't know Nidhi. I can't understand what to do".. She cried hugging her tightly..

◉✦◉