Chapter 8

The rest of the week goes by, I never asked Will about his car in the driveway. in fact I hadn't talk to will that much.

He walked me to my classes and would make small talk, asking when my cousin was coming. Asking about my personal life and stuff.

On Thursday When we where walking he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. which literally made my heart skip a beat. and sense then every single time I saw him he would hold my hand.

Whenever I first walked into school he would hug me, and when I left he would hug me. He's basically one of my best friends now.

The last bell just rang on Friday which means it's finally the weekend which means I get to sleep in. and my parents are away for a business trip so I have the whole house to myself. no I'm not going to throw a party, I'm smart enough to know that my neighbors would call the cops.

But Meadow's coming over this weekend, I'll be find if she doesn't have a bunch of guys come over

"Gabby! Wait up!" I hear someone's feet running as a turn around to see Max coming towards me

"Hey Maxie" a grin at him and bump my hip against his.

"Hey can I come over today? This math homework we have is shit and I can't do it"

I laugh "yeah sure, come on" I motion towards Jillian's car "hop in"

When we get in Jillian and Jasmine are in the middle of a conversation.

"I just can't believe how quick your relationship is moving" Jillian's hands are on the week as she locks hen unlocks her elbows.

"Ok yeah maybe it's moving a little fast but I mean I'm ok with it. it's not like I'm gonna have sex with him tomorrow" Jillian sounds like she's explaining herself

Their talking about Michael again.

Jillian doesn't think that Jasmine should be moving so fast with Michael. Basically she's acting like a big sister who doesn't want Jasmine's heart to get broken.

"I just don't see why you can't take your relationship a little slower like Gabby and Will are" Jillian starts to pull out of the school. noticing that Max and I where in the car, but to busy with her Conversation to actually say anything to us.

"I don't have a relationship with Will for the last time" I roll my eyes. they continue to pester me and say that Will and I are "soul mates" it's not that I wouldn't want that to happen it's just I don't want to set myself up for Disappointment.

"Oh shut up" Jillian waves me off "Max am I dropping you off at your house?"

"Uum no, Gabby's helping me with my Math homework" Max answers looking up from his phone.

"Oh god" Jasmine snorts

"What?" I cock my head to the side and lean forward to look at her. "don't like math?"

"No just thought about how whenever someone gets help with their homework they end up fucking" she turn to look at me

"Your disgusting" I hit her on the arm and lean back

The car fills with laughter for a short amount of time until we reach a stoplight. it was silent until Max spoke up.

"I think someone's trying to get your attention" he says, pointing out my window to a car next to us on the road.

I turn my head to see Meadow sticking her head out the backseat window of her moms black SUV.

"It's meadow!" I exclaim them roll down my window to talk to her

"I'm so gonna beat you to your house" she shouts at me

"Never In your wildest dreams" I shout back right before the light turns green "step on it Jillian!"

We speed off leaving meadow behind because here's no way in hell meadow's mom would go 1 over the speed limit.

So of course we end up beating Meadow to my house which she continues to complain about.

"I still don't think it's fair" she huffs while I unlock my door

Just accept that you lost" the three of us walk in my front door and take our shoes off "you can never beat me,I'm unbeatable"

"Whatever" she crosses her arms, sticks her nose into the air and then stomps off into the living room.

Max and I break into a fit of laughter and you can hear Meadow laughing from the family room too and her dramatic little temper tantrum.

"You want some food" I ask max once I had settled down

"Popcorn would be nice"

"Ok I'll make it, you go set up your math in the living room"i point but grab his arm once he's taken two steps "but I swear to god don't do anything with Meadow"

"What, would you be Jealous?" He raises an eyebrow at me

"More like I would kick you in the balls" I let go of his arm and he makes a face of pain just thinking about me kicking him in the balls.

"Ok I won't do anything" he says before walking into the other room to set up.

I walk into my kitchen and open up the Cupboard above my granite counter top, and pull out the popcorn. Before throwing it in the microwave.

I go on my phone a respond to some text messages while waiting for the popcorn to be done.

I see a message from will. I'm about to answer it but the microwave goes off. so I take out max's popcorn and head into the other room to ho max with his homework

Just as I had expected he's in a deep conversation with Meadow so I put the popcorn down on the coffee table and pick up Max's binder to do his homework for him.

After about 30 minutes I had the entire homework sheet done and Meadow and Max where still talking. Jesus Christ these people never shut up.

I out Max's binder down but not before drawing little penises on the borders of his homework. then I pull out my phone and see that I never answered, or even opened for that matter. the text that I got from will.

I click on his name and up comes The little bubble with his message written in it.

Hey cutie, got any plans for today? ;) thinking we could hang out. -Will

Sorry! My cousins over and I'm helping max with his homework, we can hang out some other time.-Gabby

Ew, why are you fucking max??:/ -Will

Omfg I'm not going to have sex with max! Why does everyone keep saying that??? -Gabby

Whatever. but I'm serious when I say that we are going to hang out tomorrow- Will

For sure! Bye I've got a psycho to watch and a gay boys homework to do-gabby