Chapter 7

"let's talk about you and Michael"

"What is there to talk about?" Jasmine shrugs and leans away from the table "He's hot, He's tall, He's got great hair, he's an absolutely AMAZING kisser" Jasmine widens her eyes when she says amazing almost as if her eyes could explain in words how amazing she means without actually saying anything "and he's basically perfect for me"
Jasmine snaps me out of my deep thoughts when she finishes her sentence

"wait" Jillian shakes her head a little, like she can believe don't thing she's thinking "so you two are dating"

"No not really" Jasmine takes a sip of her Coke through the straw

"then why did you guys kiss" Jillian is the kind of girl that Will not kiss you unless your dating and is really old fashion in a way, for lack of better words. which is making me more and more curious as to why she would EVER hook up With Alex Bowser

"People kiss Jillian" Jasmine just rolled her eyes

"What have you never had your first kiss?" Lucas nudged her shoulder with his making her blush, basically him just talking to her will make her blush

"Of course she's had her first kiss" Max Joins in " She hooked up with Alex Bowser"

"Shut up" Jillian put her head in her hands

"Yeah how did that happen?" Jasmine asks in a curious voice " Like it's just... not, something you would do"

"I know at not something that I would do" Jasmine sighs and looks up "and it's not something that I'm to proud of ether"

"then why did you do it in the first place?" I ask her

"because" she takes in a deep breath and let's it out really slowly "I thought he actually cared about me. I thought he was different"

"ok just tell is the entire story" I say eager to hear why she would ever have sex with someone in a time knowing them as short as summer

"well" Jillian starts her long story about summer love "Last summer, as you know I went to go stay at my grandparents Beach house. Well it turns out that Alex's parents own a Beach house in that neighbor hood too, rather close to mine. so we started to hang out, we would go to the beach and to parties and just out everywhere. we would Always laugh together and he never pushed me to do anything. so eventually I trusted him, we would I start to get into really Intense make out sessions but he would always stop because he knew I want ready. Then one day I told him that I was ready, And so we hooked up. things where great for a about two weeks, he would hold my hand in public and kiss me and tell me he loved me and that he was never going to leave me, that we where perfect for each other and that I was the most beautiful person he's ever seen" Jillian scoffed, all of it hard to believe for her, looking back on it .
"Then one night, when we where at a party. I lost him so of course I went looking, but when I saw him he was making out with some blond Bimbo and he ended up taking her upstairs and Fucking her. I trusted him, and her just stepped on my heart like he didn't even give a shit about me in the first place"

there was a moment of silence before anyone spoke up. we where all just soaking it in it guess, I know I was.

"oh my god" Lucas was the first to say something "what douche, I'm so sorry that happens to you" He looked at Jillian and have her a hug

she smiled, hugging him back and wiped away the tears that where forming In her eyes, I guess she was still really hurt from what happened.

"oh come here!" I said as I got up to give her a hug too, Jasmine and Max following my lead and so getting up

we where I'm a giant group hug laughing and one of us crying in the middle of an Olive Garden. yes people where staring at us like we where freaks of nature. but we didn't care, we are literally as close as family. if not closer.

"ok guys get off me now" Jillian laughed out "we need to get home"

"but do we have to?" Jasmine whined, all of us unwrapping our selfs from the group hug and standing up, starting to gather out things

"yes we have to" I Tell Jasmine, throwing my purse over my shoulder "Its a school night"

"oh come on" she complained "Its only the third day of school, no one will even care if we skip"

"young lady" I put a hand on my waist and point my finger in her face "we will not be skipping school, you don't want to end up working at a McDonalds your whole life do you?"

"Well-" Jasmine starts but I cut her off

"I said do you?"

"it actually wouldn't be that bad, I would be fine with it" the entire group is laughing now

"Nooooo" I slouch down as we start to walk outside the building to the car "that was not the answer you where supposed to give! now I don't even know how to respond to you! ya hobo"

I walked out the door, the warm summer air hitting my body, a light wind wraps around my body keeping me cool

"You can't beat me Gabby" Jasmine laughs before hopping in the passengers seat "it's just impossible"

I laugh along and I'm about to get into the car when I suddenly see a Familiar car across the Parking lot.

Will.

I try and strain to get a better look at who is in the car but they soon pull out of the parking lot at a incredible speed.

Will is getting a little creepy for my liking.

Wait, he was probably just here with the guys, there is a Dairy Queen right next to Red Olive, they where probably getting some Ice Cream.

but something tells me that's not the case, but why would Will be following me?