chapter 4

My Cheeks are burning from embarrassment. I can't believe I did this to Will Jones, the guy who can get any girl he wants.

it Sorta makes me feel Empowered in a way. knowing that just my boobs can bring Will into a state of weakness.

I wonder how he's going to get rid of that.. just stop and walk into a bathroom for 10 minutes like, that would be uncomfortable. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that.

"ok we're here" he says pulling up to a park. it's dark out but I can see candles lit close to the ground.
oh my god

did will set up a candle lit picnic dinner? for me? I don't think I can breath.

"Will..."

"yeah?" he turns to me, his chocolate brown eyes looking into my bright blue ones.

"is this a picnic?" I ask

"I candle lit picnic" he corrects getting out of the car and walking over to my side and opening the door for me

" oh my god" I gawk " I can't believe this"

"why not?"

"well" I start " this is like something from the romantic movies. and you don't seem like much of a romantic"

"oh really" he raises a brow. taking my hand in his and leading me to the blanket set up on the ground

"then what type of guy do you think I am?"

"you know" I shrug " the badass popular guy who can get any girl he wants" at this point we are sitting on the blanket, will still hasn't let go of my hand but I really don't mind it.

"yeah that's what most people think" his smile disappears, him becoming much more serious

"well then what type of guy ARE you?"

he inhales a deep breath and slowly lets it out. he opens his mouth as if he's going to say down thing but changes his mind and closes it

"so tell me about you" he says instead, completely changing the subject.

I didn't want to make him mad after we had gotten along and I did not want to mess things up with my crush.

"what about me?" I ask him. a small smile on my face.

"hmmmm" he puts his finger to his chin and looks up.

I giggle

"what's your favorite color" he asks me

"blue" I simple reply

"favorite movie?"

"the little mermaid"

"really?" he laughs

"hey" I laugh with him "i happen to love Disney movies"

"ok whatever floats you boat" he puts his hands up

"do you have a favorite song, or artist?" he asks once our laughter calms down.

"good question" I say thinking about the question

"I try" I shrugs with a smirk making me giggle

"no" I finally decide on an answer "there's no way I could pick one person, or song to be my favorite"

"ok then" he nods his head "wanna eat now?"

"please" I say "I'm starving"

will picks up the wooden basket that was on the side of the blanket and starts to take subway sandwiches out of it. he hands me a turkey sub and eats a meatball sub for himself.

"you want something to drink?" he says with meatballs still in his mouth

I laugh at how ridiculous he sounds "sure" I nod my head

Will swallows the meatball in his mouth then he reaches back into the the basket and pulls out two juice boxes

"apple or grape?" he asks displaying the juice boxes in front of me

"apple please" I laugh at him even more. I think this is the most I've laughed at someone in one night

"awww" Will pouted " but I wanted apple"

"to bad" I giggle grabbing the juice box out of his hand and taking a sip out of it.

he play scowls at me and I just shrug like I didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm going to act like you didn't just do that" he says, his facial expression not changing

"do what you want as long as I get the apple juice"

the rest of the night is filled with laughing and talking about almost everything about each other. I found out that he was the middle child, he has and older sister and a younger sister so he's the only boy in his family.

He also told me about how he went to Europe with his family last summer. The way he talked about it was like it was the best experience he's ever had, which I'm sure it actually was.

but i also told him about my family and how in the youngest with an older brother and and older sister. I told him about how my family had been on 3 cruises and we plan to go on another soon this year. it's no Europe but it's actually really fun.

I looked at my phone to check the time "shit" I cussed "it's 2 in the morning"

"it is?" Will asked between fits of laughter, I had just told him a story about how my mom almost ran over my sister with her car.

"yeah, we should probably get going" I tell him as I read through my text messages. most are in the group chat but u also have some from Max, Lucas, and my cousin Meadow. she's coming into town next week and wanted to tell me.

I scowl at my phone, Meadow isn't my favorite cousin ever.. she sleeps around a lot. it's not that she's a slut or anything but..... she's no Virgin Mary, and she is fun to hang around sometimes.

Will must have noticed my expression at the text

"what's wrong?" he asked me

"nothing, jut my cousin is coming into town" I tell him

"why is that a bad thing"

" it's not necessarily a bad thing it's just Meadow isn't can be a little to friendly"

"so she's a slut?" Damn he's forward

"no" I say " it's not that bad, she's actually really nice and fun, and she understands me, it's just her problem with guys"

"she wants to sleep with everyone?"

"she's vulnerable, and to trusting, all her relationships move to fast and she has to many, so she only sleeps with her boyfriends but-"

"she's had a lot of boyfriends" Will cuts me off

"exactly"

"well I'm sure everything will be fine" he reassures me " in the meantime we should head back, we do have school tomorrow"

"ok"

he grabs my hands and helps me up. then walks me to his car and opening the door for me to get in.

I giggle a little as I watch him jog around the front of the car and get into his side.

"besides" he says looking back as he reverses away from the park then starts driving me home " I wouldn't want to go too far on our first date"