Chapter 1

Gabby's P.O.V

I was woken by the sound of my alarm clock going off. I groan and hit the off button getting up and looking for something to wear. it's still warm out so I decided to wear my high waisted shorts and a short sleeved shirt, I slipped on some Sandals and brushed my light brown hair giving it light waves.

once i did my makeup I looked in the mirror, I've been growing out my hair all summer and it's down to about the bottom of my rib cage. when I'm done fixing my hair and arranging my outfit I grab my phone and head downstairs picking up an apple.

my parents work in the morning so I I just scroll through Instagram, my heart starts pounding when I see that will (this guys I have a HUGE crush on) has posted on Instagram. I almost choke on my apple when I see it's a shirtless picture of him. I didn't want to look weird so I waited two minutes until I liked it.

suddenly I heard a loud beep outside my house indicating that my friend Julian was here. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out the door.

Jillian had ready picked up Jasmine, because they live so close to each other, I hop into the back seat of Jillian's Range Rover.....yes she has a Range Rover her parents are like filthy rich.

"hey guys."

"omg did you see what will posted of Instagram? talk about a hottie" Jasmine says right away

"wow nice to see you too" I smile at her

"oh shut up we all now your just dying to talk about him" Jillian raises an eyebrow at me through the rear view mirror.

"ok fine"

the rest of the car ride is filled woke basically gushing about will and his perfection. until we finally arrive at school where I can't talk about him because basically everyone knows who he is. and I'm pretty sure Jill and Jas are relieved.

"what if you have any classes with him?" jas asks as I get out of the car and pull my skate board from Jill's trunk

"I highly doubt that, we all know how my luck is"

" oh come on don't be so negative" Jas nudges my shoulder " maybe this is the year that he falls in love with you"

"ha ha. very funny"

"guys shush he's coming this way" Jill nods her head to in front of us

we all quiet down immediately, literally we don't even say a word as he passes. and I spend that time as he passes to just look at him.... until I realize he's walking with Hayley.

"ugh" I groan " why does she always have to be talking to him"

"I heard they slept together over the summer... quit a few times actually" Jasmine looks back at them for a quick glance

"ok this is when I start going to my classes, bye" I point in the direction of my home room

"see you in homeroom" Jillian shouts after me

"got it" I put my skateboard of the ground and start skating to my class. I pass out assistant priceable Mr.Mancuso he's pretty cool and doesn't mind me skating down the halls

"good to see your back Ms. Cole" he nods and chuckles at my board

"good to be back" I put to fingers to my forehead and solute him

I make it to my locker without any other teachers seeing me and find Lucas waiting by my locker

"hey what's up" I say as I go to open my locker

"oh my god there you are!" he sighs "I've been waiting for you forever"

"how did you know where my locker is?" I get my journal out, which i use to write notes and mess with my teacher