wealthy livings.

The next morning arrives, She slept outside. She feared She was having to get mugged out of Her skateboard while she slept. But while She walked She didn't know why She walked instead of use Her skateboard? commen sense people. She hopped on the skate board while the sun was setting. She over slept til 5 pm. Took time out of Her day while looking for a place to sleep. She navigated to a white, royal, and modern hotel. The Venetian Resort.. in las Vegas. The hotel looked so superior and way out of Her league. And She didn't look like a rich and wealthy person like Alex She walked upon. She took her chances of being embarrassed soon as She stepped foot in the residence. Everyone was dead silent staring. Mary froze and a guy in his mid twentys walked up to her. "Hello greetings. how many I help you? are you ready to book a room?" He was well spoken and hesitant. "Yes, I am here to book a room" She scrambled through Her head hoping for room 156 She said "is there any chance you have room 156" the man spoke again "Yes, that room is available at the moment. Meet me at the front desk so I can register you in on our roster for rooms. I would gracefully give you the keys that has the numbers 156." Mary was so excited til She heard the price for A night.  "that will be 244$ for A night." Mary was shocked. She cannot believe this luxury resort was this expensive. a guy walked into the building. it was Alex. Mary didn't know He came to this venetian? He came to the worker acting all cocky. "Hey. I'll pay for this young girls hotel." he said. Mary thought to Her self. Why is He doing me a favour? I guess He I trying to impress me. I'm not impressed. the Hotel worker said "excellent! again that will be 244$ for a night." Alex said again "oh no no no, we are staying for 10 days." WE? who is we? I was spending this so-called trip independent. I was speechless. We went up the gold bar handle stairs and Alex followed me up. We close the door to the Hotel and I say straight to His face. "WE? so you think you are apart of this?" Alex responds with "whoa, calm down and show some gratitude that I payed for it. that was 2,440$ for 10 days!" Mary responds with "thanks for paying for it. I thought you were going to live next door? good thing these are twin beds so we don't share a bed together." -- Knock knock knock- A knock was rumbled by the door. "Hotel service!" yelled out a worker. They open the door.