finding her way out.

As she left the homeless man alone, she started to worry about her freiends Her neighborhood, especially Her mom and uncle. On the other hand, Her friends thought She was sick that's why She didn't go to school, missed phone calls were happening. She also missed so many classes because of Her absence. Emma,Destiny, and Kylee started to get worried so their mother and father's filed a police report. Back to Mary, She was begging strangers to help Her get food. And also where is the nearest restaurant. Some declined, and some decided to help Her. She met a guy named Alex, He was about 5,11 and had the whitest teeth you ever seen. He was stopped upon Mary's beg. "O-oh hey? can you help me find the nearest Deli or restaurant?" Mary begged. Alex responded "Yeah, certainly! do you need any help with hygiene?" Mary was shocked by his generous state of mind. she jumped in excitement. "OH MY GOSH yes!" Alex had lots of money in his wallet and handed her 500 dollars. He seem like a wealthy rich guy. Mary didn't hesitate to grab the money and thank him. "thank you thank you so much!" Alex replied "Yeah no problem!, wait-  I-I didn't get your name?" Mary turned around fast and said "I am so sorry, I forgot my name of course" she said smacking her forehead with her hand "my name is Mary raluca-sindarel. Alex responded "nice name! my name is Alex Carson-boone!" He appeared very excited and had excitement in His voice. Alex was in a hurry because He had a semester ahead of His game. He gracefully said "It was nice meeting you Mary." Alex said. "nice meeting you as well!" Mary said. Alex didn't seem to excited because He had homework to study for. He walked away slowly looking down at his phone. Mary was now detecting Alex felt a little suspicious or had a little bit of melancholy in him... she brushed it off and headed off to find a motel for Her to sleep, thrive, and something that feels like home. She walked... and walked... and walked.... she was not at her destination.