The next morning.

The next morning. Mary woke up with a intense headache. her mother came in her room with a tray of tea, waffles,bacon,eggs,and grits. Mary had a raspy voice of her yells mimicking in echoes. Her mother said "wakey wakey sleepy head, I got breakfast for you." Annabelle lays her hand on Marys forhead like she is checking for her temperature. Mary spoke "m-mom I don't have a fever. but thanks for the breakfast." she stops for a moment while Annabelle hands her the tray of food. "wait, mom where is uncle Conner?" she says while laying In her bed munching on a piece of greasy bacon. Annabelle says "oh he is at the hospital" Mary's eyes opens wide "w-wait what? why is he at the hospital??" She says hesitant. Annabelle says "he was getting his yearly ear checkup" Mary says relieved "Oh, well that explains why he couldn't hear me." Mary chuckles as her mom playfully hits her "MARY!" Mary responds "What mom? just saying..."

Later Mary was bored out of her mind... she owned a skate board and asked for permission to go out to the skatepark and meet new friends? Of course Her mother allowed her to go. it was around 2:45pm and she left and never came back. it was getting late and the owls were hissing. the street lights came on. luckily Mary had her phone but it died? how will she navigate her self home?? her mother started to worry but she didn't know where the skate park was..

And there Mary was.. stuck at a skate park with no food or no drinks to consume. do you think Mary would navigate her self home? 4 days already past and Mary hygiene was horrible. she was sweaty and had the same baggy clothes she had on since the first day. she immediately needed to find help or rescue to find her family. her family were poor. so they barely had any food. neighbors would check on Annabelle and uncle Conner everyday to see how they were doing.. but on day 24 of Mary living outside. The neighbors went over to Uncle Conner and Annabelle's house. they knocked and knocked and knocked. They never answered. so They decided to call police to see what is happening because it has been oftenly quiet. The police arrive, they break the door down and see 2 skeletons laying on the sofa with maggots and ants and other types of insects eating the inside of rotten flesh.
The police took the bodies in, and they had found out they had no food in their fridge. they had no gas in the car. And there wasn't any supermarkets near by. they ate all of the leftover food, and the apples only grew once a year so it would take a while to grow back. sadly the mom and uncle passed away. Mary... all alone.. until she saw a homeless man, he was very rude.. He just wanted to be left alone.