MTMR chapter 3

Chapter 3*

The terminal was flooded with people going on to and getting off of flights. I was looking for a group of five, and I had seemed to have the worst luck. Andy's scouting wasn't turning up much more than mine. I guess we'd just have to wait for them to find us.

I had a sleeping, luckily, Andy in my arms. If he hadn't decided to take his nap now, we'd be in a world of trouble. All the noise and the rush of the airport would have him screaming his head off and exercising those nice set of lungs he's got. I thanked God that he was fast asleep and Ali was content just looking at people and remaining silent.

We stood next to each other, shoulder to shoulder,-or as close to shoulders as we could when your husband's got freaking gazelle legs-for at least ten minutes before I could actually hear Taylor and Dylan going at it. I rolled my eyes at my siblings, sure the whole *darn* airport could hear them.

"Dude, would just shut up? No one wants to hear you talk right now," Taylor yelled, coming into sight with my brother at her side. My mom, Amy and Chris were behind them, apparently not even paying attention to their argument.

"Dude, would you just loosen up? No one wants to hear your *witching*," Dylan countered, always right with Taylor. They're twins, what can I say?

"Dylan, can you just shut up for three minutes? Or until we find Zandy and Andy? You're seriously giving me a headache." Taylor raised her hands to rub her temples, wincing slightly.

"I can do that," he agreed lightly, not really offended. That's my brother for you.

"Thank you."

It only took them a few more moments to find Andy and I standing by a bench a few yards away. They all smiled when they saw us with our children, waiting for them to arrive. Skin, Lottie, Bone and Christina would be getting here in a few hours, so it gave us a while to catch up and hang out before absolute craziness ensued.

"Oh, my babies!" my mom yelled dropping her bag onto the floor and running to throw her arms around Andy and I. Yeah, my mom had taken to calling Andy her baby whenever she came to visit. Jr. and Ali were now her grand babies and her darlings. The same went for Chris and Amy, though Chris called Jr. Jr. and Ali princess. I think he was really happy to finally have a little girl to spoil and call pretty names.

"Hi Mom," I greeted her with a smile, doing my best to hug her back with my arms a little occupied. "How was your flight?"

"Fine, a little turbulence a few times, but it was fine. Weather in Ohio actually wasn't that bad," she answered with a smile. She saw that Ali was awake and she took her in her arms. Tears sprang to her eyes and I could see she was having a difficult time holding them back.

"It's okay Mom, everything's gonna be great," I assured her, making sure to tell her my plan of attack.

Before my mom could get anymore emotional, I handed our son to my husband and turned and grabbed both of my siblings in a tight embrace.

"Grr, stop *effing* growing. It's making me mad!" I complained jokingly, even though it was a little upsetting that both of them looked so mature now.

Dylan was now as tall as Andy, which made me a good five inches shorter than him. To say it was a sad sight is the understatement of the century. His unruly dirty blond hair was still comparatively short but long enough to run your fingers through. Dylan had definitely put on a lot of weight, but it wasn't fat; he had, apparently, hit the gym and put on a ton of muscle. He looked like a football player now, but like a more laid back 'just because I'm a jock doesn't mean I'm gonna be a stuck up jerk' type. He kind of reminded me of Emmet from Twilight.