22

Enids pov:

After hours of waiting it was done. I biugh flowers, dressed as beautiful as could since i couldnt do something too fancy. And made pizza.

Wedbesday always loved my pizza soo.

I dint see her all Day, since i was preparing for out date. But she told me she had to go store for a new dress and would be waiting for me her appartement that she still has.

Nervous ad what, i left the house after elena and melody gave me a pep talk.

I got into the car, and as fast (slow) as i could i got to wednesdays house. It wasnt far, but the way was pretty busy.

Finnaly after 10 minutes i was in front of her house. I touched my make up a bit and then heard a tik on the window. I turned and saw wednesday smiling brightly and waving.

I unlocked the car and she got in. The smell of pizza was present since she took a deep breath. Her eyes shining.

She had a simple Black dress with a jacket since it wasnt that warm. She leaned over and gave me a Kiss on my cheek wich i actully should off done. But i am blinded by her beauty.

"Thank you for this date nid i missed it" i nodded and also smile.

Then started the car again to go to the park. The way was less busy so we got fast at the park. I took the basket from behind and we both went out.

Toghter we walked to out favorite place. She took my hand and so we walked.

My heart beated out of my chest. I felt like the first time we got on a date here. It was also the moment i told her i was pregnant.

The Day was beautiful and the park wasnt that busy. Some little kids were running around their partens behind them, some were feeding the ducks and others were playkng the playgroumd while there were enough teenage and older couples walking around.

Finnaly we got to out favorite place under a big tree. We got a little out of the sun in the shadow. I laid doen the blanket and we both went to sit on it.

I took out plates and the pizza i made with fruit if she wanted that. I had the flowers i got her.

While we were eating and talkung, i devided to give her the flowers.

"Wens i have one more gift for you" i said and she looked at me.

"Another one? Nid i have enough" she laughed.

"I know but i wanna spoil you" we laughed and i gave het the flowers.

"They are beautiful" she said and laid them next to her. "But not as beautiful as you"

It made me blush. Damn she still can make me blush as she did when wr were younger.

The girl gave me a Kiss on my cheek. I thnted to her so i got see her beautiful brown eyes.

Both smiling, she laid down on my chest and we cuddlet for hours.

"Wens i want to ask you something" i said. And she giggeld.

"Again?"

We again both laughed. "Yes but something serious"

"Tell me nid" she said carrsing my belly with her finger tips.

I giggled that really ticklet.

"Well...maybe you wouldnt want to sinde we seperate pretty bad. But my mom is our of my life and i-"

"Nid" she said sitting up and looking at me smiling. "Stol rambeling you can aks me"

I love that smile. She alwsgs does that to make me comfortable.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She looked at me, her mouth slightly open but she dint say anything making me regret what i asked.

"Im sorry is shouldnt of asked j-"

Before i could say anything else. She kissed me. Yes. I kissed back as soon i knew what she was doing.

The Kiss was full id love and loning what we dint feel for years. I dint want to stop but evertully we had to breath.

She placed her forhead against mine and breathed deeply. But smiled.

"Ofcourse i want to be yoyr girlfriend" she said.

I threw myself at her and thsts how we laid for another hour.

                           \(^-^)/

After an hour we went home. With a lot of giggeld and kisses. I really missed her and now i feel like a teen in love!

We got home and the two girls were fighting over wich game to play. Wednesday went to acold them, but ended up alos arguing what bad games they choosed.

So that went on for another hour.

Then we had dinner togeter.

"Soooo how did it go?" An excited elena asked.

"Good. Amzing!" I replied. Wednesday smiled.

"So that means your dating again?" Elena and melody said at the same time.

We both nodded and rhe girls gave us a big hug.

"First step is dating, now getting married and then we are a family again!" Melody said.

"And maybe mama can give us another baby" elena said crossing her arms.

"Its not that easy you know?" She said. Also crossing her arms.

"Your mom Will be grumpy for 9 months straight then" both elena and melody widen their eyes.

"Really?"

"Im not that grumpy" she said.

"Right."

We laughed and endded the night with a movie.

And maybe just maybe i can ask wednesday to marry me.

                            (=^ェ^=)

Would you like enid to ask wednesday to marry her or wednesday do that with enid?

And pregnant. Who of the two?