19

Enids pov:

I left wednesday alone for a few hours. Elena and melody soon came home too, and went to do their own thing.

I have never really tought of this, but it feels like we are a family, maybe not married or relationship, but we are.

She still dint left her room, she probably fell alseep. So i dint want to wake her up.

I went to the kitchen to make dinner, i dint feel like making something fancy,
Soon elena enterd the kitchen with an bkred look.

"Wgat are we eating ma?" She asked.

"Spagetti" i Said with a smile, also because she called me mom.

"Mom me and melody are really curious" she said just getting to the point. "What happend and why did yoy two seperate"

I dint want to tell them yet, since i still sat with the wednesday problem. She still sometimes behaves like a kid, so it wouldnt be right to tell now.

"I told you, we Will tell once your mom is better" i said with a sigh. "She inst herself so telling would be confusing for her"

"Could you at least tell me who seperated you?" She said with a pleading look. "I want to kill that bastard, you two are so cute toghter"

I smiled and bluhsed at that, it was True, and more people has told us we look cute tighter.

"See you are still blushing if i tell you that!" She said smiling but it faded. "Wait does that mean you still love her?!"

She said after some moment, a huge smile planting on her lips.

"Dint you go play with melody?"

"Shes boring"

"Elena!"

"Alright she bet me for more informatipn" she mutterd.

"Fine" i sighed and went to sit at the kitchen table once i tunred off the stoven. Elena watched curious while she also sat down.

"Your grandma" i said but before she ciuld speak i interuptted her. "Not grandma mortica. You other"

She raised an eyebrow. "I have another?"

"Im not that old!" I scolded her wich made her laugh.

"Im not saying that. But why?"

"Well already since i was a teenager and went to nevermore...she told me i had to find ths perfect man, while i knew i liked woman, i couldnt tell her since your grandma is homofobic" her eyes widen schocksd. "Yup thats right. But i did give in in my moms orders, and there i met ajax.  I tought i had feelings for him and it really felt like that! But at the end, it was all just pretending for my mother." I smiled.

"How did yiu know it was pretending since you really felt something?"

"Well that was because your mom became my roomate" i smiled once again as she smirked. "The moment i laid eyes on her...i questiond my sexulaity a lot of times since then"

We laughed.

"And thats actully how i found your mom. But my mom never knew i was dating wednesday. She was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, and for me? If felt like love at first sight." I laughed a little. But my smile tunred into a sad one. "My mom never knew we were dating, she never knew that after nevermore i moved in with wednesday, and she never knew we gor married. Pretty fsst actully" we again laughed. "Soon a became pregnant of you, and by a kind of accident wednesday got pregnant of your sister."

"But after 2 months that we had you...my mom found out. She went to visit me before, but we managed to make her believe wednesday was a friend. She dint believe that the second time." I sighed sadly. "She made wednesday leave me with you, and 5 days after we singed the divorce with pain in out hearts."

Elena had tears in her eyes. I smiled and patted her shoudler. "Thats the past..but i plan to make the future better."

She smiled back and went to melody to tell the information i gave her. I remeber very good how i felt once wednesday came into the room.

I counlt taks my eyes off her, yes i had crushes before, but she was a ittke extreem.

I went back to cooking and soon the girls woke up wednesday and we had dinner toghter"

~♡~

~1 week later~

Its been a week, and wednesday was normal...to say.

She dint really speak to me, she probaly remeber the time i tild her what happend. But i also tolf her we have to tell the girls what happend.

So we went to sit on the cough once we were done doing the dishes, ans went to sit with elena and melody. Who looked at us with curious expressions.

"Well i think its time to tell you what happend" wednesday said breaking the silance.

Ths two girls smiled excitely finnlay knowing what happend.

But it wasnt that happy...

13 years ago....

~♡~

NEXF PRT TOMRW. Ya all excited to know what happend?

Luv you ♡