21

Enids pov:

I was making breakfast. It is monday again so the girls would go to school, ever since we told the two we were married, thet kept asking questions.

They kept asking if we would date again, or get married again. If you aks me its not a bad idea, i just dont know how wednesday would think about it.

Elena even asked if they would get a baby brother or sister. Maybe.

But since i gave birth to elena, some complications happend...so wednesday would be the one to be pregant. And she inst very happy about thay.

(A/N yes wednesdat is my fav being pregnant)

But then furst we have to get back into the relationship, and i dont know if wednesday wants to, and even if she wants to get married again.

My mom was divorced by my father so there was no way she would make me divroce wednesdat again, shes out of my life.

My father would accept it.

But the one Who maybe wouldnt would be wednesday.

If i were a teen i would know what to do. But since i became a adult without wednesday, i dont know what to do, i ha e no exprience left. I think i have to ask elena and melody when they Will be back home.

Wednesday went to her work. Her books became famous after we divorced. She had 3 books  and guess what? I have them all three.

                            ( ・ω・)

After what felt like hours, my girls came home. With a big smile. After they got their snack and everyrhing i went to them.

"Girls i need advice" i said biting my lip nervous. The two looked at each otgwr then me with a smile.

"Is it about mom?" Melody asked with a smirk. I nodded a bit embarrshed.

"Yeah well...i want to fix everything between us, and well...maybe get toghter again. But..i dont know where to start" i said.

"Well how about you ask her on a date? Just something little like a picknick?" Elena anwsered and melody nodded.

"Bring her flowers. Make her favorite food. " melody also said. "Make her feel loved like you loved her back then"

I nodded and metally took notes. Maybe this could work.

"Thank you girls" i gave them a Kiss on their forhead and went back to the kitchen making dinner.

Favorite flowers? Black dahlia. Just need to see where i can find them. We have a favorite place of the park where we always went, and her favortie meal? Well pizza. My pizza.

Maybe this could work.

                         (^-^;)

Some more hours later, wednesday came back. She gave me a hug and the girls a Kiss.

Dinner was plasant, it were a lot of laughs and jokes. After that the girls took a shower and to thwir room.

Me ans wednesday watched a movie. Well maybe wednesday did, i dint. I kept thinking about what to do for the date. And if she wanted to go.

"Wednesday?" I almost whispered? She tunred to me and hummed. "I di i asked you on a date..like we used too...would you accept?"

For a moment she dint say anything, but then smiled slightly and nodded.

"Ofcourse i would." She said.

"Then..would you go on a date with me tommorw? At 3?" I asked Kindly. A blush creëren on her cheeks and she nodded.

"Yes"

Now lets make this the best date ever.

                        ( ´~`)

Little fill in.

Luv ya all.