Intension..

Author's POV 

That was a busy cafe cum bakery.....Thulir was sitting inside the cafe's owner and chief chef's cabin with all her favourite foods lined up waiting for her to relish them in order to calm her down....

The chef returned and set his special pineapple pastry in front of her, then took a seat opposite her. She was on her second Egg Puff, taking sips of her milkshake between bites, eating messily like a child, unconcerned with the possibility of being judged for not eating in a sophisticated manner.

He tapped the table to catch her attention. She looked up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. He raised his eyebrows, silently asking her what happened. Thulir gestured in response.

"I want another pie that's tasty "

Thulir said, prompting him to roll his eyes in response, and he sent a message to his staff to bring another pie....she was now eating the pastry and looked at the man staring at her with narrowed eyes.....

"Don't worry man, I'll finish all of this and pay the bill as well. Trust me, the only thing I've inherited from my Ammu is her eating habits, so I never waste food, no matter what. And I'm extremely upset, as upset as one can be at the peak of the Himalayas upset, so don't be surprised if I order even more items after finishing everything that's already on the table."

Thulir assured him as she finished the milkshake and set the glass aside. He sighed again and enquired 

"What is the reason behind you being this angry "

"who else it will be ....your dear Anna only....he doesn't get the simple thing I am trying to make him understand.......

Naa pudicha muyal ku moonu kal nu avan soluranu nanum amaa sami poda mudiyathu "

(Just because he believes he is right does not mean I will agree with him.)

she said and took another bite from the cupcake...

"What he did now?"

He enquired again...Thulir took a deep breath getting ready for a long speech she was going to give...

"I'm at a loss for where to begin... Over the past month, our arguments have revolved around a single issue: Aadhavan. Despite my repeated requests to avoid the topic, your brother falls silent whenever I bring it up. Now, with Aadhavan's arrival, he expects me to invite him back home. Why should I do that? I've already expressed my disapproval of pleading with Aadhavan to return, as if he's unaware of the way home....I didn't ask him to leave, so why should I have to talk to him about returning?...

along with that our family is talking about Agathiyan and my marriage as Aadhavan is back as per your nonnan's wish....Agathiyan acts like Aadhavan came back for him but that's not true and he won't accept that fact......if he came back with a girl moving on in his life I would have been at somewhat peace but no...he returned as single piece and he is no more the Aadhavan we know.....Now your elder brother wants to become a Mahan by reuniting Aadhavan with his family Waah..... and wants me to involve in that mission reuniting Aadhavan with family.....he is right here now and if he cares about his family he would come to them on his own.....

Now he is going to meet him in the apartment Aadhavan stays and wants me to accompany him to plead sir to come home as our engagement date is next week and I am not happy about it...

Agathiyan says this crap to convince my concern that Aadhavan was like Rudra Thatha in Gowri and Shiva's life....but that's not true .....in Gowri's case Rudra did have the upper hand his and her whole family was in his side and he clearly knows if he asked Gowri to marry him she would have accepted it without second say......yet he choose to let go of his love for her.....because from the begging he knows them ending up together was impossible considering their nature....still there was a slight hope as she wasn't in love as per his knowledge.....and when he gets to know Gowri loves Shiva he was hurt yes...but he accepted that moment itself because its somewhere easier for him to move on from the fact that Gowri is never going to be his......because he knows that from long back.....