she is his Theeni (Food)

Author's POV

okay, people let's see the flashback from why Thulir gets those dreams and the actual scene behind his words.

It's the weekend, and all the family members at Revathi Illam are home because it is mid-summer and the schools are on break, so the children are at home.

The eldest children, Agathiyan and Aadhavan, returned home for their semester leave. Agathiyan is in his second year of Civil Engineering, and Aadhavan is in his first year of. They study in different states and pursue different fields.

Thulir just wrote her final board exam and waiting for her result to join college and yeah other kids were still in school...

Agni, the youngest child, is the three-year-old son of Aadharsh and Cynthiya. He is the ninth youngest by age and the seventh boy in the cousin gang.

Although he has finished eating by himself, the eldest girl is still eating. Thulir is a food enthusiast who eats slowly, and only two people patiently wait for her to finish her last bite.

Agathiyan and Aadhavan.

In stark contrast to Thulir, Aadhavan is a fast eater. Despite finishing first, he always waits for Thulir to complete her meal, keeping her company.

Agathiyan often taunts her about various things, yet he never complains about her slow eating habits. Ironically, he calls her "Theeni," which literally means 'food'...

maybe she is his Theeni

Today, Thulir felt sad because Aadhavan had gone to visit his grandparents (Tisya's parents). If he were here, at least he would have spoken kindly and entertained her. Indeed, she is like that, she talks a lot but also loves listening to people's voices. Just the voices are enough for her, she absorbs the words only if she's interested in the topic. Otherwise, the voice alone suffices. She can recognize all her family members by their voices and sometimes even mimics them.

She often quarrels and plays pranks on Aghathiyan, and they bicker like cats. It is always Aadhavan who resolves their disputes and persuades both of them. he is the middle man between them and Thulir's shield to hide when she overdid and makes Agathiyan angry...

Agathiyan loves his brother and compared to him Aadhavan is sensitive and wise they were more or less of the same age, and both are like contrast twins, Aadhavan came into their life when Agathiyan was 1 and a half years and Uyir was just got pregnant with Thulir.....

The age difference among the trio is relatively small compared to other siblings. Thulir has an 8-year gap with her twin siblings, while Agathiyan and Aadhithya are nearly 10 years apart. and the youngest one Umaiyazh is yet to be born...

Simply put, the three eldest are the ones the younger siblings look up to, and they must act responsibly. They are always responsible, just not when the three of them are together.

okay coming back to the scene...

Now, she left with Agathiyan, who was engrossed in his phone. His hands were nearly dry, yet he waited patiently for her to finish. Observing her toy with her food, he sighed, set his phone aside, and coughed to capture her attention.

she didn't raise her head. he rolled his eyes.

"Oii Theeni "

Thulir glared at him..

"Seriously! I thought you became mature after going to college seems like you are still the same irritating Karapanpoochi...Let me have my food "

she said and again went back to her gloomy mode....'