Special... 2

This part is written my me.

***

Watching his face soften, I already knew my answer. "Baby, I can explain. ." He said getting up. I immediately backed up from him. "Don't touch me."

"Bae, foreal, lemme explain."

"August, there is no explaining... I already know wtf happened." I responded.

"No you don't, you girls always act like yall know shit." He said rolling his eyes.

"And you niggas don't know how to keep your dick in ya pants." I folded my arms. "But ima be nice and let ya dumb ass explain."

"Okay, so I had a few drinks with Chris and Trey. I met Erica and we was just talking, she got on top of me and I told her I had you but then I had more drinks, then boom." He explained "I'm real sorry, for how long we been together and I never cheated, you should know I never meant to hurt you... I love you to pieces. Ima just stop going out for drinks. I'm sorry baby" he then kissed my cheek.. I can't stay mad at him.

"It's alright baby" I hugged him. "But get cho ass up"

I went back down to finish cooking. I still can't believe he cheated... sigh.

I got two plates and put the food from the skillet on them. I walked over and put them on the dinning room table. August came down stairs and sat at the table. We said grace then began to eat. "Damn, this good ma." He said. "Thx," I said looking down.

August Pov

I can tell I really hurt her feelings. I'll make her feel better. I got up, took her hand and led her up stairs. She didn't even question what we were doing.

When we reached our room I removed her shorts and panties and dove in. I swirled my tongue, sucked, kissed, spit on her lady parts and made her forgive me.

That's how you get the job done

Excuse all typos and sorry I ain't write a sex scene, I just don't feel good enough to write anymore