Wet? Nah...

Trinity Pov

Me and Chris was teasing each other. All fucking night.

I was in the kitchen by the sink washing my hands. He came up behind and started whispering with so much breathe onto my neck. Sending chills down my curvalishous body. "I wanna lick you from your head to your toes, suck them bitches then STICK (says with so much force on the "S") this hard dick in side your little, tight, small, pussy...." he whispered that then licked his lips making the spit make noise.

"You wet yet," he said. I had to cross my legs.

"N-n-no"

"Oh sure..." he slapped my ass and pressed his dick all up on my ass. With me only having on underwear under my shirt, I felt all that shit... I let out a moan and he smirked.

"Still not wet?"

"N-nah" I lied.

He didn't by it. He pulled me back into his chest, lifted up the front part of my over sized shirt and then he got his hand and put it down there by my soking wet area. He smirked and said "So you lying to daddy now?"

"N-" [gco]

"You bout to lie again... lemme show you why you wouldn't want to ever lie to me." He kissed my neck. "Don't expect to feel ya legs for a while" and he kissed my neck again. Just making me wetter.

Damn this boy know what he doing.

This was just something short. I'm bored right now so I might post another one.