Rather stay home...

A/N: Your name is Keisha

Keisha P.O.V

I woke up in Chris sexy, tatted up arms. We had planned last night that we would go to the park today at 11:00, so I looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was 11:18, we slept late because we had some good ole sex last night.... great memories. Anyways, I pulled the covers off of me, got out of chris embrace, and walked to the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom, I went to the bathtub and ran the shower. While I waited for the shower to get hot, I stripped out of my thong and Chris's shirt. Once the water got hot, I got in. I let the water run down my nude body. I grabbed the dove shower gel and pored it onto my loofah. I started to scrub my body.

Chris P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of the water running. I looked to my side and noticed that Keisha wasn't there so I assumed that she was in the shower. I got out of the covers and crawled out of bed. I walked over to the bathroom and walked in. I tip toed over to the bathtub and peeked into the curtains to see Keisha scrubbing herself with the loofah. I stripped out of my clothes and quietly got in the shower with her.

"I wish Chris wake up before it get to late." She said, not knowing that I'm already up and behind her. I hugged her from behind and said "I am up." She jumped and turned around. "Why the fuck would you do that Chris?" She yelled. "Hey, I didn't try to scare you. You should have noticed I was behind you." I said. "I'm sorry, I just get mad when I get scared." she said feeling guilty for yelling. "It's fine baby" I said and kissed her fore head.

Keisha P.O.V

I turned back around and started scrubbing myself with the loofah again. Chris started rubbing on me and kissing my body.

"Chris what are you doing?" I asked

"Getting hard" He said licking my shoulder. "What chu doin"

"Getting wet"

"Oh really" He said turning me around.

"By the water"

"That's not what you meant" He said then smashed his tasty, pink, plump lips into mine. Of course I kissed back... I mean really, it's Chris. Even if I didn't kiss back he would still keep kissing me. We relaxed into the kiss. His hand fell down to my waist, pressing me closer so I felt completly protected by him. The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes, then I pulled back. "We should save this for after the park." I said gazing at him.

"No we shouldn't..." He said. I knew this was go happen... He turned off the water and it was time...

I don't feel like doing a sex scene lol so this is it. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I'm doing requests so DM me if you want an imagine.