It's that time...

A/N: Your name is Kaelynn

Kaelynn POV

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned in pain. I turn on my side and a tear fleed from my eye... I wiped the tear off of my tear filled face and tried to go back to sleep.

"Good morning sunshine." Chris said hugging me. I groaned from the hug.

"It's that time of the month?" He asked.

"Mhm."

"Aww..." He pulled back the covers, rose up my shirt revealing my panties and my stomach. He placed small kisses on my stomach making me giggle.

"Hehe, thank you babe." I said kissing his forehead.

"No problem, okay, we can go to the store and get you umm... what ever you need."

"Mk."

******************************

We got out if the car and walked into the the drug store. I went straight over to the pads aisle. "I'll be right back." Chris told me walking off. I just looked him and finished getting what I needed.

I grabbed some pain pills, pad, and tampons. Then I went look for Chris.

Chris POV

"What chu got there bae?" Kaelynn asked walking over to me.

"Condoms. Ima use all of these when you better..." I said grinning earning a blush from her.

"Why all of em'?" She asked.

"Cause Ima pound you so hard that Ima break them ALL" I yelled getting a few stares from people. "Fuck yall lookin at?"

Kaelynn just sat there laughing at my response to the stares.