Chapter 4 Bone, flesh and blood

Boarhooves P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of screams. I opened my eyes to be harrased by sunlight.

I slowly got up. Roseheart was nuzzled up next to me.

"You can sleep a little longer. Don't worry, you're strong, strong and brave, and beautiful." I whispered.

She grunted a response.

The smell of pungent puke and blood gretted my nostrils, i recoiled in disgust, but i knew i had to go out there.

First i heard it, then i smelt it... then i saw it. One of the most bizzare scenes ever.

There, i layed Lakeheart, cut up and cleary maimed. His head twitched and he shook, i saw a cat pull back in disgust - the tom had urinated on himself.

His blue eye where now a sort of gross grey color. Then his 'eye' focoused on me.

"Aufērre ego ad lacus, nunc!" Yelped Lakeheart, before foam filled his wide mouth.

I gasped. "Lakeheart!" I was shocked Lakeheart was an old friend, a nice chap. He can't go!

"Boarhoof, i'm so glad you're here! Lakeheart... ahh, i'm sorry, i didn't know. I don't know what's going on..." Even Velvetwing seemed all crazy.

Then i saw something else. The same tiny little tom cat that was there yesterday. He walked up.

"Haha, don't worry, he's on his way to the lake."

Velvetwings ears twitched and she looked angrier than i had ever seen her.

"Shut up! This is no time for jokes! You should be ashamed, you twerp!!" She yelled.

Instead of getting mad the tom giggled.

"Hahahaha, sorry! But his wish is going to become true if you focus on me, Master Velvet."

She twitched before looking down on lake heart. He was twitching, almost like he was trying to swim.

"Nunc! Lacus, Nunc!" He said.

I don't remember what happened. But the vile scents and screams made me pass out. I woke up all blurry and weird.

"You passed out. Don't worry, Lakeheart is better now." Said Velvetwing.

I got some herbs and i got a bit better.

Timeskip.

In my dream i saw two cats; one black and the other black and white. They approached me. It was Spicea! I cound't recognize the other cat, though.

"Tell us Where Roseheart is! We need her!" Screamed Spicea.

"She is the key, we need her bone, flesh and blood. She is the key to the past, present and future! Give us Roseheart!"

"No! Take me, kill me. Torture me, do whatever you want. But if you even touch Roseheart... oh, then you'll see what i'm capable of."

"Pssk. Sure, i could torture you. But i don't care about that. You're just a piece of faeces sitting infront of gold. You won't benefit me."

Then the weirdest thing ever happened. The two cats merdeged and said "Erit Sanguis!" Over and over again.

What the hell?

...