Chapter 2 Clearing fog

Boarhooves P. O. V.

"Roseheart, you have to tell us. Please. Where your friends; we have to know. This is for the better!" Said Velvetwing. You could see the worry in her green eyes

"No. You don't want to know. I can't spread his evil to more innocent souls." Said Roseheart.

I could see Velvetwings' eyes had a worried look in them. The corners of her mouth shook – i could see she was starting to get frustrated. So was i.

"Roseheart, please. I don't care. Spicea can rip my libs off one by one – i don't care. But i want you to be happy." I said. I don't cry often, but now i could feel the tears burning in my eyes.

She let of a quiet grumble.

"Okay. I will tell you, Boarhoof. But not you, Velvetwing. You're squeamish and not good at keeping secrets. It's for the better. C'mon Boarhoof, lets go."

I wanted to jump for joy. Finally! An answer! But i could see Velvetwing was dissapointed.

"Well... okay. I guess you know best, friend."

She rubbed her nose against Rosehearts'.

"Goodbye" Said Velvetwing and looked away.

We walked into the smokey forest; not saying a word to eachother.

2 minutes later

We sat down under a pinetree. I could see how worried she was.

"... Well. Umm. Spicea, he's in my dreams. Everynight i see him. And he says – in a foreign language – "Erit sanguis".

Rosehearts voice shook. "A-and then he just stands there, grinning, saying that he's always going to be here."

"I just want him to leave me alone" Roseheart sobbed.

I wanted to say everything was going to be fine – but i'm not sure it would.

I crouched down lapped the tears off of her small face.

"I'm sorry, if i ever see that sick brute i'll hurt him, maim him, kill him."

"Thank you. But he's too strong. But again – thank you."

She slowly pulled closer.

And we kissed, a tender and loving one.

I could hear her soft sobs. God, that vile, vile sadist!

"I love you, you're my angel, my one and only." It sounded so stupid and cheesy, but i meant it with every fiber in my body.

We slowly pulled away; and i realized what just happened.

"U-uh, sorry" i said.

We walked back, it was so akward. I love her, i really do, but there could have been a better moment.

We walked  back to camp, but very akwardly.

When we got there, it was mayhem.

Cats where screaming, running like ants.

"Are you alright? Please tell us you are!"

"Here, have some herbs!"

"Stay here." i said to Roseheart.

I ran to the crowd.

There layed a young white kitten. So small. He looked injured.

"Who are you?" I said in a strict yet tender voice.

"I'm Nemo."

...

Please vote and comment! It helps alot