Chapter 5

I woke up with a giant headache. I groaned and looked around. I was in a dirty basement that had one light in the corner. So it was kind of dark. I tried to get up but I was chained to the wall. I could move enough to lay on the little bed they had in the corner. I smelled around the room to see if I could pick up a familiar scent, but I got nothing. I heard talking upstairs and tried to listen but it was muffled. I tried to pull on the chains to break them but they were too strong. I kept pulling and I guess someone heard because someone came down. I backed up to the wall and got ready to defend myself if I need to. The door opened and a man walked in. I growled at him but he just laughed.

" Your growling doesn't scare me." He said with a smirk.

" Who are you?" I asked him.

" We are the Neo Grounders. We are a group of werewolves who train to demolish and conquer packs. Your pack is next on our list." He said with a smirk. I growled at him and tried to lunge at him but I couldn't break the chain.

" You can try all you want but you cannot break those chains. Also if you try to turn, your arms will rip out of their sockets and do you really want to be naked in front of all of us?" He said and I growled. I looked up at him and gave him a dirty look. I wanted to smack that stupid smirk right off of his face.

" What do you want from me?" I asked him. He came a little closer to me and knelt down.

" We are going to use you to get your father to surrender his pack." He said with a smirk. My eyes widened a bit. How does he know that? I didn't even know.

" I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know who my father is." I lied.

" I know that James is your father. I was in your pack before your father kicked me out. I was a good friend of his and I did one thing wrong and he kicked me out. He told me the secret." He said. I gave him a dirty look.

" I barely know my father. I just found out that he was my father. That's why I left. There is no point in using me as leverage because he doesn't care about me." I said looking down at the ground. He laughed and I looked up at him.

" You may think he doesn't but he does. Trust me. When he finds out that we have you, he will do anything to protect you. I will take over your pack and kill anyone who defies me. Especially your moms." He said and I tried to lunge at him. I growled and he laughed again.

" Don't you touch my moms you bastard! I swear that if you hurt them, I will kill you!" I said still trying to lunge at him. He smirked at me and backed up a little.

" I look forward to that. We are going to send a message to your father tomorrow but until then you will stay down here. The boys here are going to have a little fun. I will be upstairs." He stood up and started walking towards the door. When he opened it, two guys walked into the room.

" Have fun but don't hurt her too much. We need her for tomorrow." He said to the two guys. They smirked and nodded. They started heading towards me and I growled.

" Oh I am Chris by the way. Have fun." He said with a smirk. He left and the guys stopped in front of me. I growled and kicked out at them but they were too far for me to reach. I wanted to turn to defend myself but if I turn I am going to rip my arms off. Plus I will turn back naked and I don't have any more clothes. I growled at them and one of them grabbed my legs so I couldn't kick. I squirmed to try to fight back but it was hard.

" Stop squirming!" The one holding my legs yelled. I kept squirming until the other one punched me in the face. I stopped and grabbed my face. He then punched me in the stomach and the guy holding me, let go of my legs. I shook my head to clear my vision and then he punched me again. Before I could do anything to defend myself, they both started hitting and kicking me. I put my arms in front of my face to protect it, while they kicked me. Eventually I blacked out.