Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and groaned. I hate that school starts so early. The only good part about going to school is that I get to see my best friends and now Shawn. I got ready and went downstairs to eat.

" Morning sweetheart." Emily said with a smile.

" Morning." I said still sleepy. I gave Emily a hug and sat down at the table.

" Where's mom?" I asked her.

" She had to go to work early today." She said while cooking bacon. My mom Tammy works as a police officer outside of the pack. My mom Emily works as a professor at the college not to far from the pack. Once the bacon was done, she put it on the plates and we ate. I looked at my phone and saw that I was going to be late if I didn't leave.

" I should get going or I am going to be late." I said getting up and grabbing my stuff. I gave Emily a hug and left the house. I walked to school and just as I got into the school, the bell rang. I ran to class and ran into the classroom. Everyone was staring at me.

" Nice of you to show up Ms. Johnson." Mr. Stark said. He was my English teacher. He didn't really like me.

" Sorry sir. I didn't realize the time. I left home a little late." I apologized to him.

" Don't let it happen again." He said rolling his eyes.

" Of course sir." I said and went to sit down beside Amber and Campbell. Shawn was sitting behind me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I sat through the boring lesson and when it was done, it was time for lunch. Shawn, Amber, Campbell and I all went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. We were getting our food and going back to the table, when Julie thought it would be funny to trip me. She stuck her leg out and I fell into my lunch. When I sat up, I had food all over me. I looked up at Julie and she was laughing at me, along with her friends and most of the cafeteria. I growled and Shawn helped me up. Shawn had an angry expression on his face. He was about to say something but Amber beat him to it.

" You think that's funny?" She went to get up in her face but I stopped her. She looked at me confused.

" She's not worth it Amber." I said trying to calm her down. Julie just laughed at me.

" So you have to get other people to fight your battles? Must be something she got from her moms." Julie said with a laugh. I just shook my head at her and walked out of the cafeteria. I headed towards my locker to get a change of clothes. This isn't the first time Julie has done something like this to me. I keep some extra clothes in my locker in case. I opened my locker and Amber, Campbell, and Shawn came over to me.

" Alexis, why did you stop me?" Amber asked angrily.

" Because she's not worth it." I said with a shrug. I grabbed the clothes from my locker and closed it. I went to walk to the bathroom but they were all blocking me. I sighed and leaned against the locker.

" Alexis, you have to stand up for yourself or else she will keep bullying you. You shouldn't let her do that to you. She has been bullying you since grade 4. You hide it from your moms but you shouldn't. I know that it gets to you sometimes." Campbell said. I looked down at my feet.

" I know I do." I said with a sigh. I looked up and they all looked at me. I walked past them and this time they didn't stop me. I changed in the bathroom stall and walked back out. They were all waiting for me at my locker. The bell rang and we all walked back to class. I didn't even pay attention to what the teachers were saying during the rest of my classes. I was thinking of what Campbell said. I should stand up for myself but I don't know why I haven't. I guess I am scared of what will happen. I try to avoid confrontation. I know I am a werewolf and I am very strong but I just don't really like to fight. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that the bell rang. Shawn shook my shoulders. I looked at him and he had a look of concern.