Off to Kanto!

Summary: Ash and Goh head off on their next big adventure: to the Kanto region!

~Hey!

I know it's been a while, and that's mostly due to the fact that school (and life overall) got much busier than I ever anticipated. I know I mentioned that I would be taking a short break after the end of the first major arc (ending with Chapter 10), but after a while, I was thinking less and less about the project and focusing more and more on other things.

The semester is finally ending now and besides finals, I'll have some more free time to work on my own things, and I at least want to dedicate some time to this project, I'm not ready to give up on it yet, but things will be slow!

I haven't gotten much of the next major arc done, but I have a few chapter drafts already written out, and because I've made you wait a while, I decided to put out the next chapter now just to give you some new stuff to read! I can't say what the general trend of uploads will look like, but more things should be coming eventually!~

~ Chapter 11 | Off to Kanto! ~

The bell rang at the front door of the Cerise Laboratory. Seeing that both Professor Cerise and Ren were hard at work on their computers, Chrysa got up to answer it, Psyduck happily trotting behind her.

She opened the door with a smile. "Hello, Cerise Laboratories! How can we help you?"

The tall ginger-haired woman bowed, a tail-wagging Eevee held in her arms. "Hi! Would Ash Ketchum happen to be here at the moment?"

Hearing this, Professor Cerise turned around, noticing that it was none other than Sonia, Professor Magnolia's granddaughter, at the door, and so walked up next to Chrysa to greet her.

"Nice to see you around." Cerise shook her open hand. "You said you were looking for Ash?"

Sonia nodded. "Yeah, there's..." She looked down at Eevee in her arms. "...something I wanted to talk to him about."

"Right. Chrysa, would you be able to fetch the boys from the park?" The professor asked.

"Sure, give me a second." Chrysa nodded, before heading down the hall to the back door, opening it, and walking into the park.

She had heard the muffled noises from behind the door but once getting a good view of the area, she saw Ash training with Pikachu and Riolu, and Goh tending to Bulbasaur.

"Ash! You've got visitors!" Chrysa called out.

Metal Claw and Iron Tail collided as Riolu and Pikachu fought for dominance, the latter easily pulling out on top. Ash shifted his attention away from his Pokémon and to Chrysa.

'Visitors?' He wondered, going through a list of people that he knew in the Galar region so far.

"Well come on Ash, you have visitors, don't keep them waiting." Goh nudged Ash's back, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Right." Ash nodded, before heading up back into the lab, Pikachu and Riolu following close behind him. Goh joined him as well, seeing Bulbasaur's care as fit for now.

They entered the lab and arrived in the front room, seeing Sonia chasing Eevee, who was running around in circles with Yamper. Chloe was just sitting on the side, unfazed and having no desire to get involved with the Pokémon.

"Sonia!" Goh exclaimed.

"...and Eevee?" Ash tilted his head to the side.

"Pi-kaaa!" Pikachu jumped into the circle and got involved in the chase, while Riolu stayed to the side, leaning up against Ash's leg, uninterested in getting involved in the antics.