Chapter 17

Before long, Y/N regain consciousness once more. With his eyes closed shut, he slowly opens them, but not before blinking a few times. Eyes open and adjusted a bit, Y/N finds himself laying on the floor. As he tries to get up and move his arms, he's only met with resistance by something entangling him.

Y/N: "W-What...?"

Swiftly, he goes to sit up and look upon himself to find the same red rope-like wires, ensnaring his arms and torso like before with Grimm Slayer still sheath on his back.

Y/N: ("No... no...!")

He then shifts his gaze to his surroundings as he's greeted with the sight of a location that he has never seen before. 

Once he soon realizes this familiar predicament he's in, the infuriated Y/N shouts out

Y/N: "Oh for the love-Not this shit again!" ("That little bitch brought me back here!")

Not a second later, he continues to look around at his surroundings only to notice something.

Y/N: ("Wait, where's my team...?")

No matter how much he looks around, he can't seem to find his team anywhere. Desperately, Y/N decides to call out to them.

Y/N: "Ruby...! Weiss...! Blake...! Yang...! Can you girls hear me...!? Please... answer me!"

Despite his shouting, he gets no response whatsoever. Becoming a bit more panicked, the tied-up Y/N was about to try again, until he heard someone moaning in pain.

Y/N: "Huh...?"

He then shifts his attention to the direction of the noise as he detects a large pillar, with a pointy tip at the top, several feet away from him. He also sees what looks like to be a person's arm, lying on the floor and poking out of the pillar.

Y/N: "...!?"

This prompts Y/N to get up on his feet and approach the large pillar. As he goes around the pillar, Y/N comes across a guy with pale skin, messy brown hair that has an ahoge poking at the top of his hair. He looks like he's wearing some kind of uniform, which is just a black jacket and black jeans.