Author's Notes Pt. 2

What do I think about the RWBY Story Mode in the Blazblue Cross Tag Battle game?

A/N: So far, I think it was alright for the most part. Though, I find it odd that the rest of the team didn't get to do much in a circumstance like being transported in an unfamiliar world. Especially when it comes to Blake and Yang as they only appear during the first few minutes before showing up at the end of it. And while Weiss does have more screen time than the previous two girls, she only fought with Ruby for only three times. However, I do like how competent Ruby was, even if she basically travels and collect the items on her own. In fact, she asks more about the keystones than she does about her silver eyes in the canon show. Which is kinda sad to me anyway. I also find it strange that they only add Neo as a playable character (though I'm not really complaining), leaving only five RWBY characters to play as and that was it. 

Why did I decide to make a crossover fanfic like this one?

A/N: After watching the RWBY story mode again (via YouTube), I decided to try and make this fanfic based on it. And during this, I thought of Y/N being held hostage through the story rather than just actually fighting. Making Team RWBY work as a team in this unusual situation of being in an unrecognizable world, especially when they fight against the "final boss" of the story. Display Blake and Yang actually partake and fight in tag battles, rather than just solely Ruby and Weiss before they split up. All while adding more interactions, battles, and some small character developments for them along with it. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This Author's Notes is just the halfway point of this experimental fanfic of mine as I'm resuming it based on the 2.0 Extra Story of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. It's going to take a while to do so, be sure to expect some slow updates along the way. Other than that, I hope you continue reading and enjoying this fanfic of mine. 👍