VIII

After both of them having an awkward wake up call, they both got showered and dressed completely ignoring the elephant in the room. Gigi wasn't the only one having an internal freak out. Harry was too, he'd not slept so comfortably in a long time and certain parts of his body liked have Gigi's derrière against it. He shook off those thoughts and ignored his desire as just a natural reaction.

The meeting with Edward was long but they'd managed to get their' 'love story' believable. They might have to make a few changes nearer the time. If Edward noticed the awkward atmosphere he professional ignored it.

"So the last thing we need to discuss is Nottingham Cottage. Do you want to stay there?"

"We've actually discussed this" Harry said  "There won't be enough space for me, Gigi, her dog and all her shoes" he laughed and she blushed

"I was going to speak about mummy's old apartments, they might need renovations, they'd definitely need redecorating but that's something Gigi could do? Once the news of the engagement is announced she won't be able to working so... if it she doesn't mind that is?"

"I don't ... I'd need to know what you liked ... I can't just chose whatever I like" she said

"I really don't have any taste for decorating Gee"

She blushed at the nickname and nodded shyly, "fair enough if that's what you want"

"Then I'll send word re apartments 8, 9 and 10 and get back to you both on that"

"Thanks Edward"

"Yes, thank you"

After the meeting Gigi left Kensington to get relax a while before dinner at the palace again tonight.

          __________________________

"So you spooned?" Chris asked as he was added highlighter to her face to add definition.
"Yes and he was ... happy when he woke up... if you get my reference"
"Oh yes I do" he said with a wry grin
"Don't."  She laughed at his face "it was just an accident, we'd been drinking and after you all left we stayed up late talking. I shouldn't read to much into right?"
"I'm not saying anything" but really that said a lot to her ... she hmm'd and thought about tonight
She had two outfits chosen, it was just a casual dinner but with one the attendees is considered fashion royalty... well and royalty royalty
"You're nervous?" He added
"Yes that obvious?" She laughed
"Don't move ..." he said finishing some blush "yes, you've been staring at those outfits for ages...  it's not that big deal, you just have to have confidence in what you wear"
"Yes I know" she taught him that she thought, she didn't know why she was getting into her head about dinner. It was just after last night she could use a few days to decompress and get head back together.
"The white pants, white sleeveless turtleneck, cream cardigan, black and gold accessories?"
"Perfect ... very Jackie" he laughed
"Your so mean to me" she smiled
"I'm just saying, you have a very old money fashion sense"
"Trends fade, style is forever... besides at any moment I could be outed for "being with" Harry and I refuse to be photographed looking a mess" she said as she got dressed into her out for, hanging the cardigan over her shoulders using the sleeves to cover her arms and putting on her black sunglasses and black velvet headband with pearl details.
"How do I look?"
"Fine" Olivia said
"Just fine?"
"We'll let Harry give you more explicit compliments" she said laughing
"You look great, as always" Chris said "don't do that Liv, you know how nervous she gets. We need to encourage her"
Liv huffed and rolled her eyes "babe, you look amazing. You always do" she sent a pointed look to Chris and he nodded
Gigi smiled gratefully at her friends and gave them both hugs. "I don't mean to be that girl, I'm just a freaked out .. lots happening" she said "and I'm sorry for not being the greatest friend at the moment, I don't mean to be so self involved"
"Your not, your always a great friend, your allowed these moments your life is changing very quickly and we just want to support you" Liv said
"Totes" Chris added as he flopped on the sofa to cuddle lady