The incident

Classic enters into Walmart and grabs a shopping cart.

4 minutes later. . .

Classic: Alright. last one is-

Classic sees Chara and Papyrus passing through Aisle 17.

Classic: (I'll worry about that later.)

Classic puts the shopping list in his jacket and tries to listen the two.

Chara: I mean, I just don't get about NC, you know? He's like in some sort of distress.

Papyrus: Eh. Must be KR and CW again. I told Sans that he shouldn't be hanging out too much with them. And look what happened now!

Chara: Let's worry about it later, Papyrus. We need ketchup for Classic.

Classic: NC! Chara, I'm right here.

Chara: Oh! I didn't see you there! Were you following us?

Classic: Yeah. But what's up with NC! Sans? Is something wrong?

Papyrus: We had a debate to who's the richest one in this multiverse.

Papyrus: NC was just there. But he groaned loudly like I just said something wrong.

Classic: What did you say?

Papyrus: "First, who has the most cash out of all of us?" Then he just have gone upstairs.

Chara: The reaction's worse than him just seeing James R. in his Youtube.

Chara: That's not it. Last time, we had a call. We were talking about James that other day.

Chara: "So he's quite a bitch. Why don't he just move on and make more friends instead?"

Chara: Then he hanged up on me!

Classic: Geez. He's not the person to hang up so rudely. I think we should talk to KR and CW about what the hell they have done to NC! Sans' mind.

Chara: Yeah! We should confront him, alright? But we need to finish our shopping first.

Classic: Same, NC! Chara. I need to buy a TV for my bro. Sadly, he's moving somewhere else.

Chara: Well, I wish you good luck then.

Classic: Cool. Where do we meet?

Papyrus: How about at the LGBT place?

Classic: Good idea.

Classic enters the LGBT place and sits at the table where Papyrus, Chara, KR, and CW are at.

Karma: So, what is it about?

Papyrus: Did you do something to my brother?

CW: Can you give us the details?

Chara: He always leaves like it's even worse than James.

Karma: Hmm, I have a hunch. What are the sentences you said before he left?

Papyrus: "First, who has the most cash out of all of us?"

Chara: "So he's quite a bitch. Why don't he just move on and make more friends instead?"

Papyrus: "Do we even need this many cover in our house?"

Chara: "Something's shady about him. Don't you think, NC! Sans?"

Karma: Oh no. He's still not over that?

CW: I think we've actually gone too far.

Papyrus: You know?

Karma: Yeah. Two weeks ago, NC! Sans suggested that we do name puns of youtubers.

Karma: Technoblade, CallMeKevin, Sophist, Philza, you get the gist.

CW: Then I did a pun of Nico, and NC responded with a Smosh.

CW: I thought we heard him say Smash honestly.

CW: We went on and on but we may have put references of Nico too much.

CW: Cash, Kory, Tommyinit, Tubbo, Kio. . . We've definitely put the tease in another level.

Classic: Oh. So that's why he reacts to those sentences.

Papyrus: I don't blame him though.

Papyrus: It's like you're suggesting Nico as a new agent.

Chara: That's what you did to Henwy too, right?

Papyrus: Yeah. Exactly. But I put him off cuz Ssundee's a piece of shit.

Karma: And thanks to my help, the agent system is over with James and NC! Gaster gone.

Everyone stays silent for a moment.

CW: I have an idea. But it may involve something dangerous.

Papyrus: It's about Nico, isn't it?

CW: Unfortunately, yes.

Papyrus: But I don't think it's gonna work though. We don't know his location.

Karma: No, we do. He lives in Square City with his friends. We just need to know where.

Classic: But how do we- Tommy. He's a friend of Nico. He can bring us there.

Karma: Good idea. Let's go.