Part 14 1/2

"Congratulations to Enhypen for winning the award!" You said through the mic before jungwon gave his thank you speech.

"Wow, thank you so much! I am incredibly honored and humbled to receive this award for Favourite Asian male group. Foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to all the fans who have supported me tirelessly throughout this journey. Your unwavering love and encouragement mean everything to me, and I wouldn't be here without you , Thank you very much for your support ENGENES!!" Jungwon gave a short thank you speech to the audience as they all cheered for them.
After getting the short speech, the 6 boys headed back to their seats while sunghoon was still on the stage as the mc of course.

Both of you continued to announce all the winners until it was the final award winner now.
"Best female group of the year goes to...." You started your sentence before opening the last envelope you were holding.
"ENAURA!!!" You screamed as sunghoon did the same thing but he spoke with a proud smile and that was the moment when you immediately realised that Enaura, your group had won the award you had just announced about.
Yunjinn, hyejin, yejin , Ji-hye walked the short staircase to the stage as the whole audience clapped for the last award winners of the year but the most proud smile among the idols came from Enhypen catching the fans attention immediately because those 6 boys actually stood up from their seats not just to bow your other members for their win but literally to smile proudly and just watch the other 4 girls walk on the stage aswell.

"Congratulations to Enaura for winning the award BEST FEMALE GROUP OF THE YEAR!" This time it was sunghoon who was congratulating the group and you couldn't help but smile happily for some reason.

<<Time skip>>
Now that all the winners were announced , it was time that the fans could see the performances of the groups or idols that won some awards at the mama awards show.
Enhypen was first one to perform on stage after the announcement with the most mesmerising white suits with red crystal looking details that matched the concept of their song extremely well.

/ Bite me was the start song of the performance with an extremely vampire vibed stage decorations where they were sitting on chairs and a big white duvet covering them all together.
They took the duvet off that was covering them all together as the song immediately started playing along with their performances. /

/ They were in middle of performing their bite me choreography when suddenly the music stopped at a beat till it was only the instrumental version that was playing.
The members slowly started walking backwards to the rhythm and the beats of their bite me instrumental as the crowd slowly went quiet waiting for the best part of their performance which now looked like a soon to be a transition to a short dance break choreography. /

/ Just like the audience thought based of their quietness , it was a short cut off of the music so the short dance break choreo could be performed by the boys.
The boys were now already sitting behind the chairs that barely anyone even saw because about 35 backup dancers started to immediately cover them up until it was only sunoo who was visible to the fans eyes.
A instrumental with a lot of beats started to play right at that moment as all of the backup dancers started doing their assigned dance moves in synchronicity giving that flawless performance along with sunoo who was just doing flawless moves aswell but different dance moves. /

The crowd immediately went wild by screaming due to the shock from the amazing entrance of a short dance break choreo which was hyping up the boys and boosting their confidence a little bit more by the every second passing by.

/ Just a few seconds later Jungwon made an entrance from the back giving one of the best runway walks ever , however it was just a part of the performance because the other members were now divided in 3 lines , each line with 2 members while the backup dancers now covered 2/3 of the lines giving jungwon a bit of the spotlight as he did some short but intense dance moves.
Then jungwon and heesueng swapped their positions so that it was heeseung who was performing.
Then heeseung swapped with Jay + Jake and now the backup dancers were completely hiding the other members except for those 2 but they all immediately moved out forming a two sets of backup dancers as the whole group was now exposed.
All of the members stood up from the stage floor walking forward just a few steps before they finally got into the real full dance break.
Which included spreading just a little bit away from eachother and then reconnecting back on the floor forming a long line only of the 7 members /

~ To be continued in Part 14 2/2
I don't know why I decided to explain a bit of their dance choreography here but that's what we are going for now😭
For a better understanding of the choreography watch this on YouTube !