Part 11

Noticing that , you both quickly wore your cap covering your eyes a bit but not your vision for yourself.
Luckily that person walked past you both not recognising you two and it was a close call because you saw a photo card of hyejin exposed in their clear phone case.
"Phew that was a close call" you mumbled already imagining what would've happened if that person had really noticed you two.
"True anyways let's not shop for too long" Yunjinn said as you nodded your head in agreement then you quickly headed in the Calvin Klein store to buy whatever catches your attention.

30 minutes passed by like that until you decided to finally return back to the dormitory before you get caught by any other fans.

<<Time skip >>
It's already 4pm and you are currently getting ready to leave your domitory because you are required to head to the hybe building in oder to get ready for the award show as an mc.
So you were being picked up by your manger , Kim Nara.
"Good evening Mrs.Kim!!" You greeted her happily after entering the car as she closed your door and entered the driver's seat.
"Good evening to you too Kang Yn , are you ready for the show?" She asked making you remember the reason you were being picked up once again.
"I was born ready Miss" you said acting tough which made your manager laugh at your cuteness.
"Then I guess you were born to win any game" She played along with whatever you said.
"YUPP!" You replied as she finally started driving to the direction of hybe building.
"Loving your energy" She said.
You honestly never had a manager this kind before , all the other managers of yours have always been tough and strict to you unlike her who always made jokes in middle of her job to keep the idols motivated aswell.
No one had took the job as seriously as Kim Nara did before.

While being driven to the company by your manager , you decided to go live for the first time in a few months.
You started the live and you were greeted by a millions of fans spam commenting on your life so that they could get noticed by you.
"Hellaur everyone!! It's been a long time~" you spoke in English so that even the international fans would understand what you were saying.

"YNNN!! HOW ARE YOU??? WE HEARD YOU ARE GONNA BE THE NEW MC OF THE AWARD SHOWS !!" A fan commented as you read it.

"OH YEAH!! That's true , I am going to the hybe building right now to get ready for the show !" You added to your fans commented making it like a conversation.

"OOOOHH!! I AM SO EXCITEDDD" A fan commented making you chuckle as you read it.
"Haha I see many of you are excited for tonight , how many of you are gonna be attending the show ?" You questioned as you immediately got a bunch of "ME!!" Comments as the answer.
"Hmm I see many of you are gonna be there! Well I am also excited to see you all again after so long! See you soon" you waved good bye to your fans and ended the live as you were almost arriving to the hybe building , that was probably the shortest live you ever did in your life as an kpop idol.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Your manager announced to you as you looked out the window and then opened the car door to your left before exiting the car.
You entered the building immediately together with your manager as she leaded the way to the 5th floor where all the styling rooms were located at.