Part 1

You were a normal idol always shipped with the visual of Enhypen , Park Sunghoon and that ship by the kpop fans made both you and Sunghoon fall in love with eachother but nothing seems to last forever as everyone wishes it to...

You were at the practice studio of the Enhypen members , waiting for them to arrive so that you could talk to sunghoon in person.
You were sitting on the cold floor with your hood over your head scrolling on your phone waiting for them to arrive but you had to wait a bit long since you kind of came early in the studio.
Soon enough a few moments passed by and they all arrived at the studio room where they weren't expecting to see you waiting for them.
The moment you heard the giggles and laughters coming from the door and echoing in the empty big and wide room , you stood up from the floor where you were sitting peacefully.
"Oh.! Good morning Yn" Niki greeted you the moment he saw bowing down since you were technically older than him.
"Good morning Niki and everyone else too !!" You greeted them all back with a warm smile.
"What brings you here Yn ?" Jungwon asked you as he headed to the corner of the studio to put his small bag down on the floor.
"Oh well.. I just had something to discuss with sunghoon in person so~ I decided to wait for y'all here" you tried to explain your reason to be waiting for them as shortend as possible.
"Oh? Is everything okay ?" Jay asked looking at your expression.
"Yeah I guess but I have to steal Sunghoon for a few minutes please" you said slightly turning your gaze at Sunghoon who was quite confused about what you would've wanted to talk to him about...
"Well I guess you can take him somewhere private to talk about whatever it is but please make it quick because we need to practice for today's night concert" Jungwon gave you the permission to take sunghoon for a quick conversation as it sounded serious hearing the tone of your voice.
You thanked him and headed out the studio to somewhere private as sunghoon followed you with millions of questions in his face.
"Babe~ is everything okay?" He asked from behind you since you were technically ignoring him the whole morning already but you didn't answer to his question which made him a bit worried but he didn't say a word again until you arrived in a room where there was a bit of more privacy.

"So~ Park Sunghoon..." you started the sentence as Sunghoon was now completely clueless and not happy that you called him by his name instead of something like "baby" .
"Hmm ? Is there anything wrong ?" He asked trying not to sound worried but it was completely visible on his tone of voice.
"I don't know how to say this... nor how you will react to this but...." You started off with the main point of the conversation but you couldn't just say the word at all.
"Is everything okay love ? Did I do something wrong..?" Sunghoon asked facing you but because of what you were about to say , you couldn't look up at him anymore.
"We need to b-break up Sunghoon..." you spat the sentence out holding back your tears only to meet with a quite laugh from him.
"Haha nice joke Yn , April fools is already over" he said laughing a bit but you were serious about the sentence you just said.
"What..? Are you serious right now yn? This is a joke right..?" He suddenly stopped laughing when he saw you not replying anymore but instead you had your head hung low.
You didn't dare to reply to his question because you are doing something that you never in a billion years would want to do but you had to...
"PLEASE AMSWER ME YN !!!" He raised his voice a little bit with worry and sadness in it.
"I-I am serious sunghoon.. w-we should break up" You answered.
"W-what...? What's wrong yn.. what did I do wrong ?" He had a millions of questions at the moment  that needed answers.
"You did nothing wrong... but it's for your best... I am sorry sunghoon , I love you" you said your last words to him and ran away from the room you two were taking in as tears fell down your cheeks.
Sunghoon ran after you trying to catch up to your speed so that he could really know the real reason why you were doing so but you suddenly disappeared out of his sight and ever since you were never seen in-front of his eyes ever again... leaving him with a deeply shattered heart.
~ Part 2 ?