Part 7

Well that was 6 months ago...
Through these 6 months you have recovered slowly with the help of nuri.
You also been on a hiatus for quite awhile ,fans had been extremely worried about your absence in the group and the kpop industry itself but your company decided to not let you step into the social media until you recover.
However your doctor has now declared that you have fully recovered and you can now do your daily activities normally like you did before , so that's why you headed to the hybe build for the first time in 6 months.

"Woah it feels so weird to be back here after such a long time" You mumbled to yourself after feeling the feeling you were feeling when you were entering the building once again but it felt weird because you were only used to resting in your bed or sitting in the wheelchair for your whole life in the past few months.
However you were happy to be finally free from that difficulty level of your life while being sick.
The first thing you did was head to the CEO's office since you were demanded to do so.

You knocked on the office door as you immediately met with an answer from the other side : "Come in!".
You entered the office and immediately bowed down in respect to your CEO.
"Good morning Sir" You greeted the original ceo of hybe , Bang si-hyuk as he smiled seeing your presence once again in the hybe building.
"OH LORD! YOU ARE BACK" he said in a loud voice but also had excitement hidden in the voice along with a bright smile.
He was happy that one of his favourite idols was back to the company.
"Yes I am !" You said chuckling with a smile , you weren't expecting to be greeted like this by your ceo but instead you were thinking of like being kicked out of the company or something.
"Anyways , how are you feeling nowdays, Kang yn?" Was the first thing he asked you.
" I am feeling good now , thank you" you politely replied.
"That's great to hear! So are you ready to step back into the kpop industry?" Bang si-hyuk asked , you had never seen such a kind ceo who cares about their idols health more before which left you a bit shocked.
"I think I am ready to step back in the kpop industry sir !" You honestly answered to his question.
"Good good! That's a amazing news Yn! Your group had been falling down a bit because you were the main vocalist of the group and your music concept were mostly with vocals so it's really awesome to hear this! if you possible ,could you come up with any solo song in the next 2 weeks?" He asked you for a favour.
"I doubt it will even take me a day" you said smiling.
"Well the earlier the better! But making this song solo doesn't mean it's the only solo you are getting to write!" He warned you before you might loose hope thinking it were your only solo.

"I won't disappoint you Mr.Bang Si-hyuk!" you bowed down already giving your words.
"Of course , you never disappoint me Kang Yn" He kind of praised you with a proud smile.

<<Time skip>>
It's been only 2 days already.
You wrote the new song you were working on the night you returned from the CEO's office and now you were working on the instrumental , well you could've took a help from any music producers of hybe but you decided to do it all by yourself.
So far you were doing not bad with the instrumental.
"Hmm 'Gone' sounds better as the title of the song" you thought thinking about the title for the song.
"Alright I'll go with 'Gone'!" You finally made your mind and saved the song as 'Gone' before you headed off back to your dorm to sleep as it was already late in the night.
~ To be continued