Chapter 21 (the big reveal)

i dedicate this to ilovemyselfmeow becaue she has been commenting in the previous chapters and i haven't been able to thank her. THANK YOU! <3

this will be in Spike's POV since there something different that happened here XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

John’s POV

“Excuse me, that’s my coffee.”I heard a girl say behind me. I suddenly remembered something. This happened before. A girl told this to me before I only remembered what she said and the sound of her voice but when I try to remember who said it, my head started to hurt so I drank form he coffee.

“I beg your pardon?” I asked the girl when I turned around. Her face was in shock. It wasn’t the kind of expression from girls. Their expressions were of admiration or want but her expression was of surprise. She almost dropped her bagel. Her eyes were wide and she was looking at me like she wanted to tell me something.

“Excuse me Miss, but taking a picture lasts longer.” I smirked and she immediately regained her composure. I just sip some more of “her” coffee.

“Spike?” she asked me in a very hopeful tone. I looked at her confused because I think that name sounds familiar but I quickly shrug it off and looked at her like she was crazy. My name is John Dalton, not Spike. Right?

 “I’m sorry but my name is John. John Dalton.”

“John?”

“Yes, John. So if I can be excuse I have a meeting to go to.” I told her in a hurry but kept my cool so that I don’t look like a kid running away from something he did wrong.

“Mocha Frap twice blended for John” the barista called.

“Give it to her. She ordered the same thing anyway.” I walked out of the café and walked towards the company building. Spike, that name really sound familiar. Even the voice of that girl sounded familiar. It’s like I’ve heard it before but when I look at her, I don’t recall seeing her since I regained consciousness 4 years ago. Maybe she did wrong me for another person.

“There’s no use thinking of what she said. I probably won’t see her again anyways.” I told myself aloud. I walked inside the building of F. Laurant Hotels and walked to the receptionist. She smiled at me politely. She wasn’t like those other receptionists who shamelessly flirt with me. I might like working with her. Her name tag says Maggie.

“hello, welcome to F. Laurant Hotels, how may I help you?”

“I’m here for a meeting with Mr. Ports.”

“Oh the architects, welcome! Mr. Ports told me to send you to his office. You can take the last elevator on the right and that will lead you straight to Mr. Ports’ office. His secretary will be there if you need anything. Have a nice day!” she smiled at me cheerfully. I smiled and thanked her then went to the elevator.

When I got to Mr. Ports’ office his secretary was there and she immediately looked at me and smiled. She asked me if I was one of the architects and I nodded. She told me that Mr. Ports will be here in a minute he just had a meeting. She told me to wait at the waiting area so I went there and sat on one of the chairs that were facing her desk.

After a few minutes, I heard the elevator open and I thought it was Mr. Ports but it wasn’t, it was the girl from the café, maybe she was following me. Don’t be ridiculous, why will she follow you? You gave her your drink it’s not like it’s any different. I heard the secretary say that she was the other architect so I just sighed and relaxed.