Chapter 13

I didn't get as much votes... that's just so sad... well here's chapter 13. i won't be uploading the next chapter without 10 votes and 10 comments!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

after going 5 stores we reached the last gown store in the mall. i went in and the girl at hte desk immediately helped us. she asked me to sit down while she calls her boss so he could assist me. he was the son of the owner and had really good taste she says. i just smiled at her and she left.

when she got back i saw that she was with Jake. is this some kind of a joke? i looked at him and he was as shocked as i am but he managed to smile

"so i guess we won't be having dinner anymore..." he said and i was just silent. then spike arrived with deb and danny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

Nella's POV

"Jake? what are you doing here?" i asked clearly dumbfounded. why is Jake working at a dress shop?

"well hello to you to Nelly. My dad owns this shop. he made me work here this summer so that i can learn about management and the like. i am also very capable when it comes to dressing people so i think i give justice to being a manager here." he flashed me one of his carismatic smiles.

"uhem" someone cleared his throat behind us. it was Spike. he was staring at Jake like he was killing him in his head. he probably is.

"sorry to interupt you guys but we have to go Nella. you're mom told me to take you to the reception hall." he said without looking at me only at Jake.

Jake just smiled at us. "well Nelly, just tell Melissa here what you want for your dress again and i will see what i can do. nice to see you all again. but i have a meeting to attend to" then he walked away.

that was so unexpected. i thought Spike and Jake would go kill each other. but that's just silly. they're both grown men and i know that Jake wants me to be happy and he wouldn't do anything to harm my realtionship eith Spike. Right?

"Nella? are you there? hello?" spike was waving his fingers in front of my face. i must have been thinking longer than i thought.

"yeah i'm here. were you asking me anything?"

"yeah. i was asking you if you want to grab something to eat before going to the reception hall or just eat there."

"eating there is fine with me. i'm not that hungry anyway."

as we were walking to the parking lot, Danny walked beside me and linked arms with me.

"who was that handsome young man back at the shop? an ex boyfriend?" she asked me with a smile on her face. she looks so cute i can't imagine her being older than us.

"yeah his my first boyfriend. he moved to Boston that's how Spike knows him"

"what happened? why'd you guys break up?"

"uhm.. well.. he kinda cheated on me." i gave her a smile then looked away. i just don't want to talk about these things. and i think Danny understood cause she dropped tha subject and went back to telling me stories about how fun it was to model and stuff.

i tried to tpay attention but then i started to think of Jake. why was he so calm and collected back at the shop. like he knew that Spike and i were getting married? he even smiled at us and was a perfect gentleman. i thought he wanted me back. it's not that i want him to pursue me or anything. yeah i should be glad that he was cool about it. but i just can't get this feeling off my chest that he was planning something. i hope i'm just over thinking this cause i don't want him to go around destroying Spike's relationship with me.

Spike's POV

What the hell was wrong with Jake? he's never that calm when it comes to my girls. well i'm glad that he didn't seem to mind that Nella and i are getting married but i can't shake the feeling that he's upto something. well i won't dwell on that as long as Nella's mine. i'm happy.

"Babe, do you want to drive?" i asked Nella but she was thinking about something. she was looking at the floor her eyebrows were together and i know that she's thinking about something important but i have to try to talk to her again

"Babe, do you here me?"  this time she looked at me and smiled then she nodded but i know she didn't here me the first time i asked so i decided to play with her.

"so that's a yes?" i smirked and pulled her closer to me. she blushed and i know she's killing herself for not listening to me. i let mom and Danny walk a few steps ahead of us.

"you know, you should pay attention to what i say more often. you might regret nodding in the end" i whispered in her ear and i could see that she was starting to get nervous.

"but you already said yes so i think we better do it" i whispered again. she looked at me her eyes wide and she was blushing.

"N-now? H-here?" she was stuttering and i controlled myself not to laugh.

"yeah, or do you want it after we go to the reception hall?" i smirked again this time wider.

"uhm, i.... uhm.... later?"

"ok." i pulled back and headed towards the car. she was shock but walked to the car too.

"i was asking you if you wanted to drive the car but since you said later maybe i'll let you drive next time since you don't want to drive yet" i smiled at her

she was shocked at first then her face turned to relieve as she thought of what i said but then it soon turned to anger and she was galring at me for tricking her.

"You!!! i hate you!!" she shouted then climbed in the back seat. i got in the driver's seat then looked at her. she was sitting with mom and danny. they were smiling at me knowing that she's mad

"why are you there?" she didn't look at me. she just glared outside the window.

"i don't want to sit next to you. i might not control myself and end up killing you" she said in an emotionless tone.

"oh come on Nella, i was just joking." i placed my hand on her lap. but she ignored me. i sighed and asked danny to sit in front with me since i don't want to look like their driver.

things are starting to get better and now i'm back to square one. Nella's mad again

Unknown POV

i saw Spike and Nella drive off. they shouldn't be too realxed. i haven't givven up yet. i brought my phone out and dialled a number

"Hello?"

"hey, remember me?" there was a pause but i know he remembers me.

"i want you to do something for me. and i'll make sure you gain something or someone from helping me."

then i ended our conversation. that girl thinks she has Spike all to herself? she better think again cause i'll make sure i get Spike back no matter what it takes. i'm not like Samantha. i don't give up on what i want that easily and i have all the resources to make sure that i get what i want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who do you think it was? do you think it's someone that they know?

i hoped you enjoyed! VOTE COMMENT and FAN!!!

10 votes for the next chapter :)